Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Roll Republic!

aspectsofwar
12.14.2011 , 08:58 PM | #1
Lets try to solve this server imbalance before its too late. Spread the word to people starting tomorrow and on launch that we need more republic! I know a lot of people went sith because they figured they would be the underdogs and it turns out that's not the case.

Sith outnumber republic 2-1 on almost every server. It is especially bad on PvP servers. What this means is instant warzone queues for Republic and long waits for sith who are waiting for republic to queue up.

Sith will rarely find republic players in solo world pvp, while republic will have constant action.

For your own sake roll republic!
Atrocious - Operative of THE FATMAN - US PvP East
WOW GLADIATOR X4

Siegewulf
12.14.2011 , 08:59 PM | #2
I'll be rolling my pvp character as republic for this reason. To each their own though.
- Solitaire -
"History is on the move. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all." - Grand Admiral Thrawn

Nathan_ss
12.14.2011 , 08:59 PM | #3
Republic FTW, unless Sith become underdogs after launch then ill roll sith, lol
Proud Supporter of Open World PVP

EasternWind
12.14.2011 , 09:04 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by aspectsofwar View Post
Lets try to solve this server imbalance before its too late. Spread the word to people starting tomorrow and on launch that we need more republic! I know a lot of people went sith because they figured they would be the underdogs and it turns out that's not the case.

Sith outnumber republic 2-1 on almost every server. It is especially bad on PvP servers. What this means is instant warzone queues for Republic and long waits for sith who are waiting for republic to queue up.

Sith will rarely find republic players in solo world pvp, while republic will have constant action.

For your own sake roll republic!
Unfortunately I'm going to have to agree with you. I played beta as a AI and enjoyed that class a lot, but now that I've been reading how outnumbered republic truly is, I'll be creating a Smuggler as soon as I get access.

Shandrii
12.14.2011 , 09:31 PM | #5
rolling repub to keep the balance since the people who are already don't feel like its their obligation to keep it balanced, i don't mind playing repub i really don't but everybody is ************ about it and now ppl are going to feel pigeon-holed into repub because its that or long que times.

DakiaNinja
12.14.2011 , 09:32 PM | #6
Sorry, I'll stick with the Empire...

crackyhoss
12.14.2011 , 09:32 PM | #7
Agreed... if the rumors are even grossly exaggerated there is a pretty severe population imbalance. BW's estimates were wrong from beta, it would seem. why does this always seem to happen lol

lazerpewbang
12.14.2011 , 09:44 PM | #8
Ill be rolling both
I live and Die for World PVP

Homicidal_Panda
12.14.2011 , 09:44 PM | #9
ughh I think I will be rolling republic tommorow to...

Jotunn
12.14.2011 , 09:47 PM | #10
Underdog faction is always more fun
Jedi Sentinel here I come