Canon star wars books set between films

bigfatknackers

I'm currently reading the Han Solo trilogy. It's set before the original trilogy, when Han is about 19 to 25 years old. I'm on the second book right now.

It can get real corny and sappy at points. But I guess it's worth a read. The writing style can be a bit wonky, and the writer (A C Crispin) can't go two pages without using an ellipsis, which can wear on you.

Everything else I've read has been set after the trilogy - mainly the Rogue Squadron books by Stackpole. He's got great writing style and good stories, but the way he wedges stereotypes into his writing bugs the hell out of me. (Correllians never having use for odds... why isn't that just a personal trait, not a planetary one?) I'd skip I, Jedi if you're following Corran Horn around after reading Rogue Squadron. First half of the book is a big build up and then the climax is glossed over. Second part of the book is another build up, and then at the end it's like nothing even happened.

Hey guys, basically as the title says what are some good canon books that are set between the original trilogy movies?? Hell, you could even throw in some prequel trilogy books (aslong as the writings better than the films >_< )

Anything that doesn't irreconcilably contradict the Films or is labeled 'Infinites' is canon.