Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

StarWars Games - What do you else play ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
StarWars Games - What do you else play ?

Quickpaw
12.25.2012 , 11:12 AM | #221
OK, let me think a minute:
Kotor+ Kotor II (I actually would prefer the plot of the first with the gameplay improvements of the second)
Lego Star Wars 1+2+Complete+Clone Wars (and most other lego games)
Battlefront+ Battlefront II (hee hee hee)
Force Unleashed + Force Unleashed II (Starkiller, you need to chill.)
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (Not sure how I feel about this one, though I enjoy knocking people off ledges)
Dark Forces (though my computer isn't compatible sound-wise)

And that's about it. I think...
Honestly, when it comes down to it, I don't think I'm a very "good" Jedi. And you know what? I'm fine with that. I trust my heart more than my head, and that's not a bad thing.
My name is Shadow. And I am a Jedi.

Kamoon
12.27.2012 , 09:37 AM | #222
Gonna try Kotor 1 and 2 soon !
LvL 50 Marauder
LvL 50 Mercenary
LvL 50 Assasin
www.twitch.tv/kamoon86

Luminen
12.28.2012 , 06:58 PM | #223
KOTOR, KOTOR 2 were both incredibly wonderful games with a lovable story to them both, only wish KOTOR 2 was truely finished instead of cut short.

Played a little Battlefront 2, but only for the psp and would like to play the pc version some time.
Played Republic Commando's, one of my top favorite games of all time and am still sad there is no sequel.

The Force Unleashed, which I absolutely adored, the characters, the story, the gameplay.
The Force Unleashed 2, which I think was a good game in its own right but not nearly as good as the first and I curse for its odd cliffhanger ending to both light and dark side endings.
"Sometimes one must sacrifice greatly in order to keep moving forward."

ZirusZero
12.29.2012 , 11:51 AM | #224
Quote: Originally Posted by Luminen View Post
KOTOR, KOTOR 2 were both incredibly wonderful games with a lovable story to them both, only wish KOTOR 2 was truely finished instead of cut short.

Played a little Battlefront 2, but only for the psp and would like to play the pc version some time.
Played Republic Commando's, one of my top favorite games of all time and am still sad there is no sequel.

The Force Unleashed, which I absolutely adored, the characters, the story, the gameplay.
The Force Unleashed 2, which I think was a good game in its own right but not nearly as good as the first and I curse for its odd cliffhanger ending to both light and dark side endings.
There is a restoration mod for KOTOR 2. I suggest you google it.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

Veirata
01.23.2013 , 11:12 AM | #225
I've played:
  • KOTOR I and II a couple of times
  • Battlefront I and II
  • Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
  • Star Wars: Empire at War, plus the expansion pack Forces of Corruption
  • LEGO Star Wars
  • Clone Wars
Everything, and I mean *everything* can be solved with blaster fire.

mrmuffinman
01.26.2013 , 04:10 AM | #226
Quote: Originally Posted by Intarabus View Post
My favorite games, which I play at least once in a year through, are Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy. Outcast is more challenging, I think, because in Jedi Academy you are far too strong from the beginning to the end.
I could not agree more. Some of my best gaming moments are from that game as well as KOTOR 1 and 2 as well as most star wars games out there.

Killbillagain
02.11.2013 , 08:03 AM | #227
Quote: Originally Posted by Alone_I_Play View Post
Played Star Wars Empire on N64, other than that TOR is pretty much the latest one I've played more than a few minutes/hours
Is Empire similar to Rogue Squadron for N64? because That was one of the games that I abso frickin lutely loved playing.. and even when i didnt play it I would just listen to the soundtrack over and over
"said nobody ever" is the latest fad, said nobody ever
The Harbinger
Secretives 50 assassin
Questforblood - 19 marauder

Killbillagain
02.11.2013 , 08:08 AM | #228
Quote: Originally Posted by Mathisku View Post
I used to play the Episode III game on ps2.
I still play Battlefront 2 from time to time. I'm really hoping to see Battlefront 3 someday

thanks for reminding me! at the cafe i always stay overnight at.. they have battlefront 2 as well as TOR and
Empire at War.... In fact from time to time I still find myself screaming "We've got droids!" and then looking around to see who heard me :P
"said nobody ever" is the latest fad, said nobody ever
The Harbinger
Secretives 50 assassin
Questforblood - 19 marauder

jediakm
02.25.2013 , 02:11 PM | #229
Quote: Originally Posted by EngineerDavid View Post
Jedi Knight II was IMO a better game then Jedi Academy, it's harder to play but more story to is. Combat is of course a little bit better in Jedi Acadamy(sequel), especially couse you have DOUBLE LIGHTSABERS
Jedi outcast was fun

sithgreyguard
02.27.2013 , 04:03 PM | #230
mainly play swtor but when i can i play these . also included a few non star wars games.

pc
replaying kotor1, kotor2

iphone
simpsons tapped out

ps3
nhl 13
grand turismo 5
lego batman 2