Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Locked out my account?

LiamC
12.13.2011 , 08:36 AM | #1
I'v forgotten my security code and now I'm locked out D: yet I can still post. I'v sent a ticket, how long you guys think it will take for a reply?
Proud Non CE Owner.
Neptune, PVP, Republic guild.

MrNybble
12.13.2011 , 08:37 AM | #2
Given the current level of hate in the forums and censorship...Quite a while
The story so far: In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move...Douglas Adams

Iswattl
12.13.2011 , 08:38 AM | #3
call customer support

Obsik
12.13.2011 , 08:40 AM | #4
if you know the answers just reset your password , should work again, but if you dont know them you will need to call, tickets not working gl
Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an!Gra'tua Cuun!

Sylverfall
12.13.2011 , 08:41 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Iswattl View Post
call customer support

If you do, make sure your phone battery has a life of More than a few hours.............

Thoged
12.13.2011 , 08:41 AM | #6
Yea...ive been on the phone in que for over an hour. any eta's on how long these que's are for account related issues?

Jaev
12.13.2011 , 08:43 AM | #7
This is from the official Support Page. If you need help getting your account unlocked they will not be able to help via email. I know from experience. Also be prepared for a several hour wait on hold. I had to wait over three hours but a very nice lady helped me unlock my account last night on the phone.

For help with account issues, technical support, or if you require further assistance with Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, you can contact us via the following toll-free phone numbers:

USA: 1-855-GO-SWTOR ( 1-855-467-9867 )
UK, Germany, France: +800 0246 9273 (+8000 BIOWARE)

For calls originating from countries not listed above, please call the following number: +442035642555 *

* Please note that you may be charged by your provider for making an international phone call, and charges may be based on the country from which you place the call. Customer support will be provided in English, French, and German only.

LiamC
12.13.2011 , 08:44 AM | #8
There is no way I'm am calling them, don't want was £500 phone bill for one call xD
Proud Non CE Owner.
Neptune, PVP, Republic guild.