Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Early Access, 15th of December, Question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access, 15th of December, Question

Sarah_Kerrigan's Avatar


Sarah_Kerrigan
12.14.2011 , 03:50 PM | #1
Any idea on when they'll start wave 1 of Early Access tomorrow? (15th of December)

Thanks in advance.

(PS: try to use GMT if possible)
Quote:
Please do not post in a font size that is considered to be disruptive and is used only to fill a page. This too is considered spam.
BIOWARE, Y U GIVE ME BIG, BEAUTIFUL FONT IF U HATE IT SO MUCH?????

mufuffu's Avatar


mufuffu
12.14.2011 , 03:52 PM | #2
New invites will start at 8am CST tomorrow - 6AM PST/9AM EST/2PM GMT/3PM CET acording to twitter

Sarah_Kerrigan's Avatar


Sarah_Kerrigan
12.14.2011 , 03:52 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by mufuffu View Post
New invites will start at 8am CST tomorrow - 6AM PST/9AM EST/2PM GMT/3PM CET acording to twitter
Thanks a lot, Mufuffu.
Quote:
Please do not post in a font size that is considered to be disruptive and is used only to fill a page. This too is considered spam.
BIOWARE, Y U GIVE ME BIG, BEAUTIFUL FONT IF U HATE IT SO MUCH?????

Bendilegs's Avatar


Bendilegs
12.14.2011 , 03:52 PM | #4
14:00 by all accounts.

Pre-ordered dates upto end of November will be "waved" by most peoples educated guess.

stephenjohnp's Avatar


stephenjohnp
12.14.2011 , 03:52 PM | #5
It will be the same time from now on, every wave.

Sarah_Kerrigan's Avatar


Sarah_Kerrigan
12.14.2011 , 03:53 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Bendilegs View Post
14:00 by all accounts.

Pre-ordered dates upto end of November will be "waved" by most peoples educated guess.
I would assume that's 14:00 in 1+ GMT?
Quote:
Please do not post in a font size that is considered to be disruptive and is used only to fill a page. This too is considered spam.
BIOWARE, Y U GIVE ME BIG, BEAUTIFUL FONT IF U HATE IT SO MUCH?????

Xerda's Avatar


Xerda
12.14.2011 , 03:54 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarah_Kerrigan View Post
I would assume that's 14:00 in 1+ GMT?
New invites will start at 8am CST tomorrow - 6AM PST/9AM EST/2PM GMT/3PM CET
Help me, Bio-Ware Support; you're my only hope.

Sarah_Kerrigan's Avatar


Sarah_Kerrigan
12.14.2011 , 03:55 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerda View Post
New invites will start at 8am CST tomorrow - 6AM PST/9AM EST/2PM GMT/3PM CET
Then I am correct. Thank you
Quote:
Please do not post in a font size that is considered to be disruptive and is used only to fill a page. This too is considered spam.
BIOWARE, Y U GIVE ME BIG, BEAUTIFUL FONT IF U HATE IT SO MUCH?????