Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Esseles Level Range?

kvalentin
12.14.2011 , 09:11 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Drusillus View Post
You dont need specific role abilities for that flash-point (ie: tank)

10-12 is common for a player level
this, In the beta me (jedi sage) and my cousin (Jedi Sentinel) 2 manned this instance with our companions and me healing, no real tanking is required.

runback
12.15.2011 , 06:41 AM | #12
Can someone tell me how long, roughly, does the esseles take to complete?

Tim-ONeil
12.15.2011 , 07:01 AM | #13
About an hour.
Jainā Tīm Korben Leeloo
Thana Maleficent Thrawn Dr. Horrible
The Dallas Legacy Server: Jedi Covenent US/EAST

NirvyCN
12.16.2011 , 04:49 AM | #14
Done the Essesles maybe 5-6 times, and you dont even need a tank, any group who can target the right mobs will get through it just fine. I think the only heals we ever had were the self heals after the fight also, its rather easy, so dont sweat it about getting a healer or tank in there, any classes work fine.

Morolac
12.16.2011 , 06:28 AM | #15
Dang, I must really suck

Had several goes at Esseles yesterday with my Jedi Guardian (level 11). Never managed to get past Ironfist. And that was with a full group (2x10 and 2x11).

Guess I'll have another go (or more) at it today...
Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars.
Casey Kasem

BenjaminminU
12.16.2011 , 06:43 AM | #16
My group managed this flashpoint using a jedi consular healer, jedi sentinel dps, I was the jedi guardian tanking and there was also a smuggler dps. The sentinel lost connection on the final boss so I just tanked while the consular healed me, easy as cake.
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

foxter
12.16.2011 , 07:47 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Morolac View Post
Dang, I must really suck

Had several goes at Esseles yesterday with my Jedi Guardian (level 11). Never managed to get past Ironfist. And that was with a full group (2x10 and 2x11).

Guess I'll have another go (or more) at it today...
I as a consular tank (as much sa a lvl 11 consular can be called a tank lol) and a Jedi Sentinel friend, would have 2 manned the whole instance easily if it wasn't for Ironfist. We had him down to less than 10% twice, but eventually went back when we were both 14 and 2 manned it. 4 players over level 10 should be able to beat ironfist, and the rest of the instance is trivial anyway.
GM of Deus ex Machina EU - Progression guild which welcomes socials and casuals to join our core of experienced raiders.
(▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)|===[|]===|(▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Keydyn
12.16.2011 , 08:26 AM | #18
Esseles is doable by 2 lvl 11s and thier companions. though Ironfist is a difficult fight, and actually the hardest boss in this flashpoint, he can be done at 11. as a jedi knight and jedi consular it is probably even easier. as the trandoshan and the droid are both tanks and actually have taunts. they complimented each other very well on boss fights also, fighting each other for aggro so neither took too much damage. i'd be interested to see how a trooper/smuggler duo does on this one.

Petromir
12.16.2011 , 08:30 AM | #19
In BETA managed it with two people level 9 (both levelled during instance) and two level 10s, it's the 1st proper instance for the republic and meant to ease you in.

GalacticKegger
12.16.2011 , 10:55 AM | #20
My wife and I each have a toon set aside just for us to play together. We weren't able to clear it until she spec'd to heals (Sage) and my Knight spec'd to Guardian in full heavy armor. Companions helped a ton too. There's a lot of tank the boss, switch to the adds and clear them, then back on the boss until more adds come to the boss' rescue. Rinse and repeat until the fight's over. The adds don't disappear when the bosses are down... they continue to fight. So someone will have to at least off-tank the boss and doing that as melee in squishy gear can be problematic - especially without heals. Might be different with ranged tanking tho. Haven't tried that yet.
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu