Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New York Players - Make Yourselves Known!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Check-ins
New York Players - Make Yourselves Known!

projectblackrai
12.13.2011 , 08:25 AM | #1
Attention all you players from the Empire State! Get it? The Empire State? I always knew New York was more than a little evil. If you're from NY, drop a line here. It's nice to know who's around you. Also, try to include your character name, what server you play on and what region of NY you're from. Northern, Eastern, Western, Central, Southern and the variants are just fine. For example, I'm from South-Eastern NY by the NYC area. I need to get into the game before I can pick my server and name.

Triiipledot
12.13.2011 , 08:29 AM | #2
Character Name: Triple
Class: Sith Warrior
Server: Veela
Guild: Dusk till Dawn

I live in the Bronx, NY and work in Queens, NY.

NYC Launch Event
http://yoursagabegins.swtor.com/

For those NY'ers who didnt know there will be a Launch Event at the Best Buy @ Union Square.
Triple - Sith Juggernaut
Veela Server (EST PVP)
Member Of Dusk Till Dawn

Gnnysgt
12.13.2011 , 09:43 AM | #3
Real NYers are from anywhere above I84. the only reasonits called the Empire state is because Liberals are evil.

Triiipledot
12.13.2011 , 10:37 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Gnnysgt View Post
Real NYers are from anywhere above I84. the only reasonits called the Empire state is because Liberals are evil.
I dont even know where I-84 is, real NY'ers are the people in this great city.
Triple - Sith Juggernaut
Veela Server (EST PVP)
Member Of Dusk Till Dawn

Raist-
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #5
whoah whoah, upstate ny might as well be pennsylvania. nobody from nyc even thinks of it as new york. as for nyc, screw your borough. south bronx runs it
Delirium@killed_bydeath
Steamrolling rebels like a eighteen wheeler with the drunk driver driving, there's no surviving

Gnnysgt
12.13.2011 , 11:09 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Triiipledot View Post
I dont even know where I-84 is, real NY'ers are the people in this great city.
Maybe you should go back to school, I-84 is a major hywy jus north of westchester. and if it wasn't for upstate ( north o albany bet you don't know where that is) no one in the city would have anything. the rest of the state suppots all your shannigans.

Oh and i use to live in the city and work in the So. Bronx, could't wait to move and get out of there.

Triiipledot
12.13.2011 , 11:18 AM | #7
I love the Bronx, though the commute to Queens is a drag.
Triple - Sith Juggernaut
Veela Server (EST PVP)
Member Of Dusk Till Dawn

RazorSabers
12.13.2011 , 11:30 AM | #8
commuter thruway

Ashorian
12.13.2011 , 02:17 PM | #9
Geheeli- Concealment Operative
Server: Darth Bandon
Guild: Zeitgeist

I live and work in Brooklyn. Anything over the hudson and north of the bronx is known as Canada... haven't you read the New Yorker?

hi

JFokker
12.13.2011 , 03:31 PM | #10
Keeping our lands safe from those Evil Canadians! Eh!

Yes there is a Northern NY, I currently live on the NY border (1000 islands, St. Lawrence river), can see Canada out my back window.

Not sure what class I am going to play, going to be either smuggler/sawbones, or Bounty hunter/bodyguard. Don't have a guild yet so if any NY guilds are recruiting give me a shout.