Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Censorship much?

Redhtbug
12.14.2011 , 02:52 PM | #1
*point taken - self censored
Sythis - Guild leader of Dead Pixel Society (DPS)

http://dps-guild.enjin.com

Ron_Moore
12.14.2011 , 02:52 PM | #2
Reporting this
<Lightsaber goes here>

HazardOOI
12.14.2011 , 02:52 PM | #3
PM a mod.

pmaura
12.14.2011 , 02:53 PM | #4
I bet you stuck up for them by demeaning someone else.

Maxlord
12.14.2011 , 02:54 PM | #5
Just for your edification - a private Forum such as this is owned and operated by the company and therefore IS allowed to Censor as they wish.

JekTerrik
12.14.2011 , 02:54 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Redhtbug View Post
I got in trouble for pointing out how many people are whining about what ISN'T being done for them, instead of being thankful for what HAS been done so far?

This is the GENERAL discussion thread is it not? I did not post anything rude, or abusive. It was a simple observation...

Last time I try to stick up for Bioware...

Don't know why I'm writing this to be honest, I'm sure it will be deleted in the next few minutes...
My guess would be that they don't need people egging on other people who are already upset and unhappy. Your posts were probably only making their experience worse. If people are pissed and QQ, pissing them off more is not going to help.

crazyhorsek
12.14.2011 , 02:54 PM | #7
yea... well... you know thats just like... your opinion man...

just like... you know... these are BW's supported forums man...

HelluvaJedi
12.14.2011 , 02:54 PM | #8
I'm willing to bet you were in the wrong. Just accept it and move on. It's just a slap on the wrist...

MEMEyou
12.14.2011 , 02:55 PM | #9
Yea I don't think they like flames for or against anything.

salvadorellama
12.14.2011 , 02:56 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Redhtbug View Post
I got in trouble for pointing out how many people are whining about what ISN'T being done for them, instead of being thankful for what HAS been done so far?

This is the GENERAL discussion thread is it not? I did not post anything rude, or abusive. It was a simple observation...

Last time I try to stick up for Bioware...

Don't know why I'm writing this to be honest, I'm sure it will be deleted in the next few minutes...
They control the forums, and you agreed to the forum rules when you clicked "accept".

By clicking that, you agreed to play by their rules. You still have freedom of speech. Feel free to go outside and say anything you want. You can even organize an "Occupy TOR Headquarters" if you want. But on these forums, you play be the rules you agreed to when you clicked that accept button.

Sticking up for BW or not, if you break the rules, you will be flagged by someone and you will be subject to whatever actions they choose to take (suspension, banning, etc.).
A mime is a terrible thing to baste.