Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scoundrel Crew Skills

Talon_Starfire
01.19.2012 , 07:33 PM | #1
Hi,
How is Armstech, Scavenging, Investigation for Scoundrel crew skills?
Thanks
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Raice
01.19.2012 , 10:39 PM | #2
To be honest with you... Smuggler has some pretty crappy Crew Skill bonuses going on. It's not that the individual bonuses suck... they're just all over the place. None of the Companion skills really synergize well with any of the other ones.

Risha gets a really nice bonus to Diplomacy. Other than that.... Bowdarr has some good stuff going on: Scavenging and Armstech I think...

Talon_Starfire
01.20.2012 , 09:35 AM | #3
I'm also considering Cybertech, Underworld Trading, Scavenging.
Thanks
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

OldBehn
01.20.2012 , 09:40 AM | #4
Theres not a lot to make with Armstech that is actually useful. You can spend ages reverse engineering barrels to get Legendary ones but they are only lvl49 so are easily outdated.

Talon_Starfire
01.20.2012 , 09:44 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by OldBehn View Post
Theres not a lot to make with Armstech that is actually useful. You can spend ages reverse engineering barrels to get Legendary ones but they are only lvl49 so are easily outdated.
So would you recommend the Cybertech combo?
Thanks
Looking for Sith guild.

Leilei
01.20.2012 , 09:49 AM | #6
I have cybertech on my scoundrel and its pretty good. Atm Ive been using epic keen mods that Ive had since 49 and Im in the process of reverse engineering the blue crit cunning earpiece to get a purple one

The grenades are awesome too! Stun or DoT..Wish the cooldown was faster though

Talon_Starfire
01.20.2012 , 02:16 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Leilei View Post
I have cybertech on my scoundrel and its pretty good. Atm Ive been using epic keen mods that Ive had since 49 and Im in the process of reverse engineering the blue crit cunning earpiece to get a purple one

The grenades are awesome too! Stun or DoT..Wish the cooldown was faster though
How do you go about crafting earpieces do you need Desh?
Thanks
Looking for Sith guild.

Kemmer
01.20.2012 , 04:44 PM | #8
I've been leveling up Armstech mainly because I like having a blue, current-level shotgun at all times. Past 25, all the ones I've seen on the GTN have all be +Aim instead of +Cunning .

elithrar
01.20.2012 , 06:44 PM | #9
Go Cybertech or Biochem, IMO. Cybertech for mods/grenades/ship parts, or Biochem for reusable medpacks. Which are great when levelling, and in end-game content.

SupremeAdmiral
01.20.2012 , 09:29 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
How do you go about crafting earpieces do you need Desh?
Thanks
Desh is just a low leveled scavenged metal. Low level Cybertech uses low level metal. The higher level stuff will need higher level scavenged metals. If scavenging is one of your skills then you won't have a problem getting the materials you need for regular crafted items. The best third skill would be Underworld Trading because Prototype and Artifact level crafts will require Underworld Metals.

This is the set-up I have for my Scoundrel.