Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

There will NEVER be another Star Wars movie

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
There will NEVER be another Star Wars movie

Inzuher
07.29.2012 , 07:11 PM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
I suggest you look up the legal procedures necessary to contest a will. Also, you are in fact wrong about Star Wars. It's George's IP, whether we like it or not. Do I agree with it? No. Does that make it any less true? Also no. Sorry, but Star Wars belongs to George Lucas. Plain and simple.
I know that it legally "belong" to him, however Star Wars has developt into becoming a whole culture, and no man can "own" a culture. As for the will thing, a will might be forged, if enough money is around...
"I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night, and silences the light.".

BrandonSM
07.29.2012 , 07:14 PM | #192
Quote: Originally Posted by Inzuher View Post
I know that it legally "belong" to him, however Star Wars has developt into becoming a whole culture, and no man can "own" a culture. As for the will thing, a will might be forged, if enough money is around...
You cannot be serious about the forgery...
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Inzuher
07.29.2012 , 08:28 PM | #193
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
You cannot be serious about the forgery...
And why not? Do you seriously think that wills with a lot of money involved havn't been forged before?
"I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night, and silences the light.".

Vespassian
07.29.2012 , 08:42 PM | #194
The movies are great. Leave them please... The series are awesome too! Add to them. There's like 50 star wars movies in all the series going on. <3 Lucas
JOREL
COLE

JediMasterChirs
07.29.2012 , 08:45 PM | #195
I would have like to seen Star Wars films based on the Thrawn trilogy by Timothy Zahn (Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, The Last Command).
"Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" Ben "Obi-Wan" Kenobi

Amminius
08.01.2012 , 04:19 AM | #196
I made a poll, type in what you want next and formulate your answer.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=513048