Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rochand
01.20.2012 , 03:56 AM | #11
My bill data changed to 01.20.2012 from 01.19.2012 that it was a few hours ago.

Oh well, time to go to work and then to a Star Wars concert afterwards.
CE VIP
Bioware: Please address this issue. PvE players on PvE servers should NEVER be forced into PvP through the actions of greifers! http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=159167

Cerimon
01.20.2012 , 05:06 AM | #12 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings All,

Please be advised that billing issues can be resolved by our Customer Service agents who can be contacted by phone via this page.

If you are experiencing an issue only with Paypal please contact them directly.

Toll-free numbers are supplied for calls originating from the USA, UK, Germany and France. Please note that if calling from outside these countries you may be charged by your provider for making an international phone call, and charges may be based on the country from which you place the call. Customer support will be provided in English, French, and German only.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Valixia
12.03.2012 , 11:19 AM | #13
i get An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. when i try 2 buy more Cartel Coins lol -.-

MAD_Kuzia
12.03.2012 , 05:17 PM | #14
I tried to pay for a subscription for my friend with my credit card. Card is accepted and verified (I can see a 1.95$ reservation in bank payment history), but after order confirmation (checkbox " I have read and accept") I get an error message "General Error" "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please try again later". I pay for my own subscription with same credit card, can this be the source of the problem?
- What are we going to do today, Brain?
- Same thing we do every night, try to take over the world!

Valixia
12.15.2012 , 12:23 PM | #15
can anyone help me i can't buy more Cartel Coins even when i have Money on my Visa Card -.- what should i do!?

NeoDio
12.15.2012 , 02:27 PM | #16
I've been on the phone for 3 hours yesterday and a billing agent told me that special characters lke an º could have been preventing me from subscribing if I have them on my billing address here on my SWTOR website account. And I still don't know if my Paypal account will be billed today or if it will fail again like it did on Thursday...I guess I have to wait a few more hours to know if I can pay to subscribe or if my payment will be declined again for no viable reason.

Just make sure that you don't have any characters that are not from 0 to 9 or from A to Z on your SWTOR address and

Customer support should coordinate themselves and make a FAQ about Paypal payments, Paypal billing has been flawed basically since launch.

Also, this link doesn't solve anything http://www.swtor.com/support/form it's just misleading players into thinking that web support will actually solve their issues when it's not, web support is inexistent to free players and for subscribers it's extremely delayed so giving this page http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5200 would be more precise and correct.
KOTOR Veteran,bought KOTOR1&2,played them several times.Made countless petitions for KOTOR3 and KOTOR2's cut content to be released.Been waiting for KOTOR3/SWTOR for years!
Meet me on The Red Eclipse!
BETA ExperienceBETA Ending Party

Onyxius
12.18.2012 , 10:34 PM | #17

oh boy... So i have had this problem since day 2 of the new patch. I have tried to use several different cards from several different bank accounts and still get this message over and over. So I called my banks and asked if they had been blocking purchases, in which they replied with a no. So, what is SWTOR's deal with this purchasing issue?

The sticky that was posted above does not help in the least as an FYI. Please fix this issue so I can order the new expansion. Thank you for your.... Hasty reply...
Life is a test, whether we understand it, or just dream we do.

TexasMarine
12.18.2012 , 11:51 PM | #18
Oh yeah...they might be able to fix this over the phone (i've seen multiple reports from players on this) IF you can hold for 2+ hours and are lucky enough to not get auto disconnected by EA-BW like i did. They STILL refuse to admit publicly that its their issue and not ours or our banks.

Onyxius
12.19.2012 , 02:55 PM | #19
Still no response or resolution huh? Figures...
Life is a test, whether we understand it, or just dream we do.

-Rulz-
12.19.2012 , 05:47 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings All,

Please be advised that billing issues can be resolved by our Customer Service agents who can be contacted by phone via this page.

If you are experiencing an issue only with Paypal please contact them directly.

Toll-free numbers are supplied for calls originating from the USA, UK, Germany and France. Please note that if calling from outside these countries you may be charged by your provider for making an international phone call, and charges may be based on the country from which you place the call. Customer support will be provided in English, French, and German only.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™
its not just pay pal this its all cards it happends to i unsubed to resub to try and fix the error now the game wont accept the card iv been useing all this time to pay monthlys, are you just trying to lose customers? this problem has been happening since the cartel store opend and you try to make it sound like its a new thing when you know its not