Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who has access and is still on the forums?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Who has access and is still on the forums?

Cypherioth
12.14.2011 , 02:06 PM | #1
Rather than trying to make a comment in another post. My question is simple who is still chatting on forums rather than playing?

I am curious how many fanboys who defend this staggering early access actually exist and still don't have access.

Based on what i have read and seen, the only people bashing the unhappy are those already playing the game.

I really wonder how many pre-orders who are not in are actually bashing those who are unhappy?

I can't understand how people who are playing the game already, have any right to comment against those who are unhappy about not playing!

If your playing the game then **** and go play... I am glad you pre ordered and feel you are special because you have your parents to buy you things or you blindly order games without testing them, or the last one your order went through.

for all those who don't take leap of faiths or had issues ordering I understand how you feel.

Before I am pegged as some unhappy child who is mad I am not in. I don't really care, because I won't even really be able to play till tomorrow. I just can't believe all the people who already have game access feel they have a right to judge and poke fun at those who are still waiting for an invite!

soralthelonewolf
12.14.2011 , 02:07 PM | #2
Im in, just stopped playing.. been playing since 9:03.. EST

Blacktongue
12.14.2011 , 02:08 PM | #3
I got in and had about 10 min of play time this morning... at work now
RIP - squadron 1020squadron 367 - RIP
I spent my CE money on beer

Acidcrew
12.14.2011 , 02:09 PM | #4
Meh, the only thing you are missing (and every body else that didnt read in the beginning: First to come, first to play) are loooong queue's.

Tho once your in, you can play normally without being one of the 2k people camping one mob.

Inhalcator
12.14.2011 , 02:11 PM | #5
Because it is a video game. I have access but can't play because I have a job and kids. I'm not gonna go home and yell at my kids because I can't play a video game (I'm going to yell at them because they are ********s). It is early access to a game that most of the whiners will have in less than 2 days. The uproar is hilarious at best.
SWG Outcast - Inhalcator <CULT> - Starsider

Wynternight
12.14.2011 , 02:11 PM | #6
I'm perusing the forums since I'm at work and cannot play.
Mydnite - Sith Assassin Charnel- Sith Marauder Mourn - Sith Sorcerer
Arryanna - Imperial Sniper Malefica - Sith Juggernaut
Harbinger
server Gamer Girl Forever!

Gamjee
12.14.2011 , 02:11 PM | #7
Jerk trolls, that's who.

Cypherioth
12.14.2011 , 02:12 PM | #8
odd I beta tested for 2 weeks had no queues well the first weekend I did but after that it seemed clean.

As I said the only people who are bashing the complainers are those who already play but want to come on forums and insult those who don't!

It is nice to see you guys are mature enough to say your in and that's that!

JDJLEO
12.14.2011 , 02:12 PM | #9
forum pvp = win
{⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮≬╬[Θ]╬╫]██I used to be a Sith like you..then I took an arrow to the knee██)

DarthZail
12.14.2011 , 02:12 PM | #10
Me .