Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knight in pvp killing everyone!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Jedi Knight in pvp killing everyone!

Zantul
12.14.2011 , 02:44 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ragana View Post
That would be Zartor. He's our guildie. Dinged to level 20 doing purely warzones.
Zartor? Whats the guild name? You guys recruiting?
It is better to be feared than loved. Love is like a chain of obligation, and because man is sadly wicked it is broken at every opportunity to serve self interest. However fear is maintained by the dread of punishment which never abandons you.
Darth Venger Prophecy of the 5

Zantul
12.14.2011 , 02:46 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SgtSplacker View Post
I might have seen this dude, name starts with S?
no his name is Zartor. I heard he used an exploit to level?

"With the warzone leveling "exploit" this really shouldn't be something to be proud of or advertise unless you hate him? "
It is better to be feared than loved. Love is like a chain of obligation, and because man is sadly wicked it is broken at every opportunity to serve self interest. However fear is maintained by the dread of punishment which never abandons you.

Zantul
12.14.2011 , 02:48 PM | #13
Im just saying he knows how to play his clas and hes got his guildies working with him. Im really liking the Jedi Knight class.

Im sorry but yea I do like picking the classes that kick butt in pvp.

If you dont like it troll someone elses post...

NivaSparkles
12.14.2011 , 02:50 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Gregoh View Post
The exploit essentially only works on underpopulated servers so that's obviously not the case. Also, Seeing how he has actually faced this Jedi Knight in multiple warzones is even more proof that he is not using the exploit. Please get your facts straight before making stupid accusations and assumptions.
I didn't make any accusation nor do I think queuing for a warzone consitutes an exploit but apparently some people with pitchforks do. So I wouldn't be pointing out anyone (and saying leveled through warzones) to be burnt at the stake unless I didn't like them.

TordFish
12.14.2011 , 02:56 PM | #15
I want to meet him. I've played few Warzones and won all but 1 so far (1-0 lose in huttball at 5 sec left)

Armyofme
12.14.2011 , 03:00 PM | #16
Probably a ******** question, but *** is this exploit?
(no, not gonna use it. But i damn sure would like to know what it is)
“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

NivaSparkles
12.14.2011 , 03:10 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
Probably a ******** question, but *** is this exploit?
(no, not gonna use it. But i damn sure would like to know what it is)
I used the word "exploit" in quotes. There is a million post thread about in general. Basically, warzones that ended early are/were granting full XP. People were L30+ just from queueing dead WZs and some may have been purposely organizing to ensure they ended early. There was a lot of crying and requests to roll back anyone who even dared to queue and join a warzone.

lazerpewbang
12.14.2011 , 03:12 PM | #18
Funny thing is BW has to Ban/roll back all those people using the expoit of 95% of the TOR peeps will Cancel True story
I live and Die for World PVP

D-Block
12.14.2011 , 03:14 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Zantul View Post
imps dont have blue lightsabers.
you're doing it wrong
R I S E N
US WEST PVP
MANDALORE THE INDOMITABLE

Zantul
12.14.2011 , 03:17 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by D-Block View Post
you're doing it wrong
GReen blue yellow pink

rebel COLORS !!!