Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-order Crystal should scale on your level.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Pre-order Crystal should scale on your level.

unevenjunk
01.18.2012 , 08:14 AM | #1
Any one else think the Pre-order Crystal should scale on your level? Just a idea.
"Irritating? Ah, yes. One of your Earth emotions." Spock

ShadowDeathCat
01.18.2012 , 08:16 AM | #2
lv 7 crystal loseses its usfulness in 2 hrs of play. Artifice should be allowed to make more colors also

JoxerNL
01.18.2012 , 08:18 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by unevenjunk View Post
Any one else think the Pre-order Crystal should scale on your level? Just a idea.
No thanks, it would make Artifice useless.

ShadowDeathCat
01.18.2012 , 08:27 AM | #4
it is useless alrdy i am 400 and no one wants anything i make its not purple. So crystal cutting is pointless in game already.

SithIceberg
01.18.2012 , 08:30 AM | #5
Actually with the Early access from the pre order I out leveled the crystal and managed to get my first speeder before I finally got my code to register. I found most of the pro-order items worthless.

Maelstrom
Established Guild / PvE / PvP
Recruitment Video | Website | Forums | YouTube Channel | Recruitment Post

GamerInDallas
01.18.2012 , 08:34 AM | #6
I agree that you can't because it would ruin artifice. But I also agree that it was an absolutely worthless "gift" for pre-order. Hardly any of the bonus gifts that you received for paying more or paying early were worthwhile. That's why I didn't go for the collectors' edition or anything like that.

Serlas
01.18.2012 , 08:41 AM | #7
Perhapse make 25 different black-yellow (5x5). One for each Primary Stat, and one for every 10 lvl. So that you can look awesome, while not having a huge loss of stats.
True, this will give Artifice a setback for a while, but there will come more players, and they will not have this oppertunety!
So let us that (to quote the good sir above me) PRO-Orderd have at least that! We dont have much to show for pre-ordering the game. Think, to have the UNIQE black-yellow lightsaber in 2 years from now, and not using it being a downgrade. That my good sir, is my dream!

Morvoldo
01.18.2012 , 08:44 AM | #8
saying about that...also the mount should scale with speed and as you said that crystal Should scale with level and also it should of let you choose its colour on charactor creation as what I thought it was going to do, otherwise i would of just bought the normal version instead of the DDE and saved 20 or so pound.
The Anitcipation of Death is Worse than Death it self

Rhaphael
01.18.2012 , 08:50 AM | #9
No it should not scale with level. That would make it not fluff anymore, which is what preorder stuff and collectors edition stuff always is and should remain. In no way should anything gotten through preorder/CE give a permanent advantage to players, temporary is how it should remain.

MisterBlackJack
01.18.2012 , 09:10 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by GamerInDallas View Post
I agree that you can't because it would ruin artifice. But I also agree that it was an absolutely worthless "gift" for pre-order. Hardly any of the bonus gifts that you received for paying more or paying early were worthwhile. That's why I didn't go for the collectors' edition or anything like that.
Most of the money from the collector's edition is from the Darth Malgus Statue. That alone is almost $100
THE FORCE FIGHTS WITH ME.....IN THE C.E. V.I.P LOUNGE