Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Confused about Pre order

Xirkster
12.13.2011 , 08:14 AM | #1
I bought the game via origin on the 13/09/11.

I followed the instructions in the email to enter code for pre order same day.

Just checked my status in my account

http://www.themockturtle.com/question.jpg (image of what i see on account page)

here it show i enter my product code successfully on the 13 th september. i only ever added 1 code. looking in all mail from origin and in the origin client i only have 1 code.

it says i enetered my early access code on the 11/02/2011 erm no i entered it on teh 13th of september following the instruction in teh origin email

"

Additional Product Information:

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order Fee - 1) Go to www.swtor.com/preorder/code
2) Click "Register your pre-order" (You will be prompted to log in or create a Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ account if needed)
3) Enter and Confirm your pre-order code when prompted.
4) Complete Registration.
5) You will be notified by email of your early access time at a later date."

and i did that on the 13 th.

http://www.themockturtle.com/question1.jpg

So im quite confused as one my early game access i believe i completed on the 13th as show in email linked.

also on my account page it says i have not enter a product code yet while it shows on the code redemption page i have.

Would like clarification if my early access was registered on the 13th of september and if i im required to sort the code issue regarding what version i have.

Plz help

Xirk

CaptainBarbosa
12.13.2011 , 08:16 AM | #2
Also confused, would be nice to hear about this!

Xirkster
12.13.2011 , 08:24 AM | #3
added image in original post stating on the 13th of September i was registered for early game access.

clarkcm
12.13.2011 , 08:24 AM | #4
I have the same issue, I pre-ordered on 10/30/2011 and I have the same "11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch" message above my pre-order code. That tells me that BioWare put that there. I would think that we have to wait for the email from SWTOR and that then our codes will be active. But I am not 100 percent. Have you guys tried calling Origin?