Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Veela is the Best = With Proof

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Veela is the Best = With Proof

Nathan_ss
12.14.2011 , 09:40 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by GabrielSionoma View Post
Unless they make the story better (somehow), I wont be rolling a republic any time soon. Sorry, but I've been waiting to play imperial characters for a long time and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
yea i kno a lot of ppl are doing the same thing, but i would just like ppl who do not care about the faction they are on to roll republic. Im just playing bc im a big fan of mmo's
Proud Supporter of Open World PVP

GabrielSionoma
12.14.2011 , 09:46 PM | #42
Word, I feel ya. The faction percentages suck right now but hopefully they are understated given that the values don't really seem to scale properly (especially the reddit post). Maybe it will even out with the new inflow in the next two days.

caveslug
12.14.2011 , 09:50 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by scrynen View Post
lol, I remember a few servers on wow that were like 98% vs 2% population splits, that was mostly because of faction changes tho.
Trust me most are still like that. I will never understand why be it Blizzard or any company running a MMO's with pvp servers, doesn't lock one side or the other after a certain % of imbalance.

Aaoogaa
12.14.2011 , 09:54 PM | #44
If it is anything like warhammer the outnumbered guilds will reroll on servers they can be more competative on...leaving the other side with nobody to fight.
-I would rather pay for a great game than play a poor game for free.
-Viable and worthwhile are not the same when it comes to class design.
55 Commando - 50 Gunslinger - 50 Guardian
Beta tester...loved the game, hate what it has become.

scrynen
12.14.2011 , 11:08 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by caveslug View Post
Trust me most are still like that. I will never understand why be it Blizzard or any company running a MMO's with pvp servers, doesn't lock one side or the other after a certain % of imbalance.
Me either. I would play a smuggler even though I really want to play an IA, but it looks like Veela is gonna have more republic than empire, so that's prolly where I'll play.