Veela is the Best = With Proof

MorluCa

According to Reddit, Veela is the best PvP server -Editted* :p

Anchorhead 579 186 (32.1%) 393 (67.9%)

Belgoth's Beacon 487 90 (18.5%) 397 (81.5%)

Bondar Crystal 1,857 561 (30.2%) 1,296 (69.8%)

Davik's Estate 1,018 176 (17.3%) 842 (82.7%)

Death Wind Corridor 2,133 458 (21.5%) 1,675 (78.5%)

Hedarr Soongh 2,129 671 (31.5%) 1,458 (68.5%)

Helm of Graush 2,799 1,242 (44.4%) 1,557 (55.6%)

Iron Citidel 1,154 427 (37.0%) 727 (63.0%)

Naddist Rebels 673 155 (23.0%) 518 (77.0%)

Port Nowhere 3,243 957 (29.5%) 2,286 (70.5%)

Prophecy of the Five 1,502 451 (30.0%) 1,051 (70.0%)

Sword of Ajunta Pall 906 155 (17.1%) 751 (82.9%)

The Fatman 1,128 486 (43.1%) 642 (56.9%)

The Twin Spears 1,223 159 (13.0%) 1,064 (87.0%)

Veela 2,967 1,823 (61.4%) 1,144 (38.6%)

Vulkar Highway 1,861 347 (18.6%) 1,514 (81.4%)

For the most balanced, I'd recommend:

Helm of Graush

The Fatman

Veela

EDIT: I'd actually recommend Veela > Helm of Graush > The Fatman. Veela is slightly more imbalanced than the other two, but it's made up of very large guilds. Helm of Graush, on the other hand, is made up of a BUNCH of small guilds. I'd prefer a server composed of larger guilds since I think, overall, the server would be more stable, have better PvP, and rivalry. The Fatman would just attract immature kids because of the name.

Source:

Edited by MorluCa

How is 60% vs 30% balanced? lol

And why would someone want to be on a server where each guild has like 300 some members in it so you can be just another number in the guild? There's absolutely no organization in a 300+ member guild. It's all a blur in zerg mode.

How is 60% vs 30% balanced? lol

And why would someone want to be on a server where each guild has like 300 some members in it so you can be just another number in the guild? There's absolutely no organization in a 300+ member guild. It's all a blur in zerg mode.

simple agree

Reddit knows nothing about the population of these servers. They cite a couple of zerg guilds as being bigger rivalries.

They don't realize that pretty much the entire SWG server population with rivalries going back 8 years has rolled on Fat Man.

This isn't an argument FOR people rolling on Fat Man. I could care less. But Reddit is making some assumptions based on nothing but ignorance.

For the record, having a "BUNCH of small guilds" on HoG means that different guilds make a name for themselves and people notice.

Like for instance, you take a guild like Lords of the Dead, SiN or even GRIEF. They don't have a great deal number of members in their guilds. Probalby 50-70 tops or so right now in the game in each guild.

But they would make a name for themselves by outlasting their competition or even being outnumbered and coming out on top in the end.

Then you take guilds that are on Veela that have 300 some members. They run around with their zerg wiping out anyone in their path cause of sheer numbers. No skill required, just press a button or two and enough firepower will destroy anyone.

Then you have a 300+ member guild fight another 300+ member guild and there's so much disorganization and noobishness running around that everyone lags, no one can see a thing and it's a complete joke.

Just an observation from other games. I'd take a bunch of smaller guilds with real PVP skill anyday of the week.

U mad?

Reddit knows nothing about the population of these servers. They cite a couple of zerg guilds as being bigger rivalries.

They don't realize that pretty much the entire SWG server population with rivalries going back 8 years has rolled on Fat Man.

This isn't an argument FOR people rolling on Fat Man. I could care less. But Reddit is making some assumptions based on nothing but ignorance.

I'll give you that numbers don't take into account rivalries based on communities from other games. But the statements were made based on numbers, and numbers alone. "Ignorance" may be a bit harsh. Just take it at face value.

Interesting, I wasn't aware of this. In any case I'm looking forward to some great PvP on Fatman. :)

Hahahahahaha You sir win the most ridiculous comment of the day.

I know quite a few guilds from SWG who are in fact not rolling on Fatman due to the immaturity of the name. Immature name draws immature players. Simple as that.

Edited by Thaonnor

I know quite a few guilds from SWG who are in fact not rolling on Fatman due to the immaturity of the name. Immature name draws immature players. Simple as that.

I've actually seen quite a lot of mature folks and guilds on Fatman. Then again I can't speak for the Empire side. I've seen plenty of cool people in general chat and in warzones.

I'll give you that numbers don't take into account rivalries based on communities from other games. But the statements were made based on numbers, and numbers alone. "Ignorance" may be a bit harsh. Just take it at face value.

Actually it was not based on numbers alone. There was a statement about "The Fatman" attracting immature players.

Let me guess, they chose Veela with the goons for their maturity fix?

And I don't care about whatever RP server you were on in SWG. I can only speak for Bloodfin.

Let me guess, they chose Veela with the goons for their maturity fix?

And I don't care about whatever RP server you were on in SWG. I can only speak for Bloodfin.

A) I don't necessarily believe they have chosen Veela for maturity either, as Veela seems to be damn near as immature as proven by the dozens of "we so 1337" threads they have posted in the past 48 hours (which also happens to be the only thing this thread proves, regardless of title).

B) At no point did I say I was on a "RP" server.

C) If you can only speak for Bloodfin, don't speak for "pretty much the entire SWG server population" in your posts.

Edited by Thaonnor

A) I don't necessarily believe they have chosen Veela for maturity either, as Veela seems to be damn near as immature as proven by the dozens of "we so 1337" threads they have posted in the past 48 hours (which also happens to be the only thing this thread proves, regardless of title).

B) At no point did I say I was on a "RP" server.

C) If you can only speak for Bloodfin, don't speak for "pretty much the entire SWG server population" in your posts.

I meant "AN SWG Server". But I'm glad my typo could enrage you so much.

I swear to god, these forums are already plastered with extreme levels of idiocy... This is the second day of early access, you maybe going based on guild deployment numbers (which are out of date nonetheless)... but you are by no means using some accurate depiction of how the numbers will look two to three weeks from now.

I mentioned in another thread, with mythic/EA taking an active hand in some development decisions, their past experiences with the early failure of WAR will undoubtedly ring some alarm bells for Bioware... This is early access, the game hasn't even officially been released yet, and not every end all incredible PvP guild has to necessarily throw everything aside and transition into server populations during this period. I'm sure 60-70% of the general population actually interested in this game either doesn't know about early access through preorders, or found out late enough that they will barely make it in-game a day early...

All of these ******** generalizations about how a specific server might die, or the quailty of play on a server being poor all based on premature statistics/information. Give it a few days before you decide to move your guild, completely abandon a server you feel might be useless... let the masses stream in before you make your final decisions only to realize the original server you were on is and was exactly what you were looking for. This is like throwing a dart blindfolded trying to hit a bullseye.

wow, all 27 of them eh? geez