Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is your favorite Starship in Star Wars Universe?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
What is your favorite Starship in Star Wars Universe?

XxZkoolxX
01.17.2012 , 07:36 AM | #11
Dash Rendars Ship... Outrider!!!

moonshiry
01.17.2012 , 07:38 AM | #12
Tie Defender all the way!!

http://alturl.com/awbhp

AngelousWang
01.17.2012 , 07:39 AM | #13
Executor class Super Star Destroyer.

All Star Destroyers are pretty good looking IMO. Tie Interceptors and the SWTOR Fury are pretty good too.
CE VIP

Xiahoufig
01.17.2012 , 07:47 AM | #14
OT: Super Star Destroyer. The opening of Empire just sends chills down my spine when you see a bunch of the Imperial-class star destroyers just completely dwarfed by this monster. TIE Interceptor a close second.

PT: Delta-7 interceptor. A beautiful ship with a nice mix of firepower and speed.

EU: A much more difficult choice since there are so many ships to choose from. The YT-2400 light freighter, Chiss clawcraft, and the Hapan Battle Dragons are what I'd pick for my top 3.
The Valakut Legacy- The Shadowlands
Hessero 55 Operative (Concealment now and forever)
Ma'ssar'tau 35 Gunslinger (Boom baby)

Aximand
01.17.2012 , 08:02 AM | #15
I actually really like the lines of the Eclipse class Star Destroyers. They look sleek and deadly, whereas most of the older Star Destroyers look pretty chunky and weird sometimes.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.

Xiahoufig
01.17.2012 , 08:19 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Aximand View Post
I actually really like the lines of the Eclipse class Star Destroyers. They look sleek and deadly, whereas most of the older Star Destroyers look pretty chunky and weird sometimes.
It's also hard to ignore the fact they have a freakin' superlaser running right down the middle of their hull eh?
The Valakut Legacy- The Shadowlands
Hessero 55 Operative (Concealment now and forever)
Ma'ssar'tau 35 Gunslinger (Boom baby)

Erevan_Kindelar
01.17.2012 , 08:31 AM | #17
The Arc Hammer, because I need somewhere for my 50 SWTOR crafting alts to go do their thing...

Super Star Destroyer Vengence, just because I fancy cruising round the 'hood in something that is 19km long (parking might be awkward, though).

Xg-1 Star Wing Assault Gunboat (for when I am going to an off-planet party and I do not want to intimidate the other guests by arriving in either of the above two ships).

Finally, a Sorosuub Luxury Yacht.
No, really! I am telling the truth, honestly! Look I can prove it, I am a politician! I am as honest as the day is long!
Besides, I am a terrible liar, everyone can see when I am lying - my lips are moving... oh damn, err, that last comment was off the record, right?

mminczes
01.17.2012 , 03:23 PM | #18

Cadrigger
01.17.2012 , 03:28 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by WiGhTkNiGhtt View Post
Super Star Destroyer as far as Capital ships go. Just a bad *** ship and legendary entrance in Empire Strikes Back putting the regular Star Destroyers in the shade.
Agreed

Wheezal
01.17.2012 , 04:27 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by DjDangle View Post
Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...

while i love the idea of the YT-1300 and it's cargo running ilk....i have to agree with this.

Slave I on a sheer coolness scale was epic. The first time i saw it following the MF after it escaped the Star Destroyers in ESB, i was hooked on it.