What is your favorite Starship in Star Wars Universe?

Cassidan

As the title states, what is you personal favorite from the Star Wars Universe? It can be either class type or a specific Starship.

For me, I am a huge fan of the Star Destroyer design from the Original Trilogy. From the first moment I saw them as a child, I was hooked. There is just something amazing in their design. I still remember spending time flying around a Star Destroyer in Tie Fighter and just wishing I was at the helm of one of those bad boys.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OT: Super Star Destroyer. The opening of Empire just sends chills down my spine when you see a bunch of the Imperial-class star destroyers just completely dwarfed by this monster. TIE Interceptor a close second.

PT: Delta-7 interceptor. A beautiful ship with a nice mix of firepower and speed.

EU: A much more difficult choice since there are so many ships to choose from. The YT-2400 light freighter, Chiss clawcraft, and the Hapan Battle Dragons are what I'd pick for my top 3.

I actually really like the lines of the Eclipse class Star Destroyers. They look sleek and deadly, whereas most of the older Star Destroyers look pretty chunky and weird sometimes.

It's also hard to ignore the fact they have a freakin' superlaser running right down the middle of their hull eh?

The Arc Hammer, because I need somewhere for my 50 SWTOR crafting alts to go do their thing...

Super Star Destroyer Vengence, just because I fancy cruising round the 'hood in something that is 19km long (parking might be awkward, though).

Xg-1 Star Wing Assault Gunboat (for when I am going to an off-planet party and I do not want to intimidate the other guests by arriving in either of the above two ships).

Finally, a Sorosuub Luxury Yacht.

Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...

while i love the idea of the YT-1300 and it's cargo running ilk....i have to agree with this.

Slave I on a sheer coolness scale was epic. The first time i saw it following the MF after it escaped the Star Destroyers in ESB, i was hooked on it.