Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Would you support Pazaak being added?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Would you support Pazaak being added?

VorpalK
01.16.2012 , 01:59 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by greenstalker View Post
You guys are aware that pazaak is a gambling game and gambling in online games require that game to be at least +18 right?
I have no problem with this.
CE Preorder VIP
PvE players on PVE servers should NEVER be forced into PvP through the actions of greifers. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=159167

nKSharp
01.16.2012 , 02:00 PM | #12
If it only requires a rating change why not. I doubt there is a huge under 18 playerbase that is paying for the sub or cannot simply get the game. Just look at the cod games, I bet 80% of their playerbase is under 18

Paelos
01.16.2012 , 02:06 PM | #13
I don't believe it would break any gaming laws considering that credits have no actual value on any traded market, nor can you buy credits directly from Bioware in order to play.

Atreiya
01.16.2012 , 02:08 PM | #14
I wish they could add pazaak in - I mean it was in KoTORs 1 & 2, so I'm all for it (and swoop-racing too actually).
In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice. - Grey Warden Motto

The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

Dilbon
01.16.2012 , 02:08 PM | #15
Puzzle Pirates has card games such as poker where you can (and will) lose all your plundered money to other players. And that's extremely fun.

Skaara
01.16.2012 , 02:10 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by MrSchmo View Post
Whats Pazaak? Card game of some sorts? I think the should also add sitting games to the cantinas like Star Wars inspired chess or something like that.
It's a card game from KOTOR so it fits just fine.

Baneberry
01.16.2012 , 02:11 PM | #17
While it might interesting IN THE FUTURE, there are much more pressing matter at hand wich def should be given priority.

*Cough* Combat Responsiveness *Cough*
I bring you pain, the kind you cant suffer quietly!

Thistlejack
01.16.2012 , 02:12 PM | #18
Instead of wagering credits, they should simply make tournaments where you get Commendations. EG pay 10000 credits to enter, and turn those into chips.

As long as the Commendations have rewards that don't ruin the game, it would be great. Allowing gambling of real credits is a terrible, terrible idea.

UltimateKrucible
01.16.2012 , 02:13 PM | #19
Didn't they say that pazaak and other games would be added? I'm so up for that.

I did notice that you can click on the gaming tables on the Esseles, but nothing happens, Yet.
. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

Zgabu
01.16.2012 , 02:13 PM | #20
Sure. Additional content is always welcome.
A lot is two words

And if I'm posting, I'm at work so can't play