Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sudden stop in tweeting, what does this mean?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Sudden stop in tweeting, what does this mean?

Kenlonis
12.14.2011 , 11:47 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Zynellan View Post
They got overloaded with nerd tears so they have to funnel them into a new swimming pool
lol best answer yet

Kaia
12.14.2011 , 11:47 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Zynellan View Post
They got overloaded with nerd tears so they have to funnel them into a new swimming pool
LOL, +1 sir.

Kyromoo
12.14.2011 , 11:48 AM | #63
SWTOR The Old Republic
The fourth wave of Early Game Access emails has been sent!
1 minute ago

FUUUUUUUUU-------
12/1/2011
RIP OPOD

Caldurjyoh
12.14.2011 , 11:49 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Kingpinda View Post
What? no tweet? Not even a whatsapp?? Quick find him see if he's alright! (Hehe makes me think of that dutch commercial we have in dutchland. Its in dutch this commercial. because most people in dutchland speak dutch. Not to be mistaken with germanland because most beings there speak german. which is completely different than the language spoken in dutchland. German that is. so what ever you do... If you watch Gold Member... DON"T BELIEV IT! HES A LIAR!!! My vasser my vasser i'm dutch blablaba he speaks with a germandisch accent the liar! I hate that movie!!! Americans whom i was visiting in americaland were making fun of me because i was upset that gold member was pretending to be from dutchland while making FUN OF US WITH A GERMAN ACCENT!!! GRRRRR

Anyway.. go check up on the dude. he may be ill.

Best wishes from dutchland. IN no way affiliated with luxembourg! or other strange countries which are in our opinion abroad and weird.

Ps... did you know that more than halve of our women are female? FACT!
Can i have a bit of what you smoked/took/drunk/taken dude? even if its old banana leafs dried up and mixed with pickles on top of a bread with nutella i will try it for that effect you just show!!!!

Please share!

Beatmiser
12.14.2011 , 11:49 AM | #65
They got fed up listening to people trash all the hard work they've done and who call them all failures, shut off their computers and went home feeling really sad because they spent 3+ years working to make people happy and those people chose to act like jerks.

Or lunch.
.::vale | operative .::. dare | commando::.
..::ajunta pall | rp-pvp::..
|beta veteran .::. 1020th&367th|

Kingpinda
12.14.2011 , 11:53 AM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Caldurjyoh View Post
Can i have a bit of what you smoked/took/drunk/taken dude? even if its old banana leafs dried up and mixed with pickles on top of a bread with nutella i will try it for that effect you just show!!!!

Please share!
Erm all I did really was quit smoking and get married... That last part may be the reason? Also I hate yoghurt.

TheoNJ
12.14.2011 , 11:53 AM | #67
i dont know. i DONT KNOW!!
the waiting is killing me!

tell me. tell me. TELL ME what it means!!!!!!

Wyte
12.14.2011 , 12:00 PM | #68
Well fourth wave went out, doesn't say it's the final one though. Reid is still unaccounted for.
We started singin' My my this here Anakin guy Maybe Vader someday later; now he's just a small fry. He left his home, kissed his mommy goodbye, Sayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi, soon I'm gonna be a Jedi."

BESBERT
12.14.2011 , 12:04 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by Wyte View Post
Well fourth wave went out, doesn't say it's the final one though. Reid is still unaccounted for.
4/5 waves per day is getting pretty lame ...at this rate the people that registered in DEC wont be in until the 18th/19th ....

I could have sworn I saw a message from Reid that said they would try to get 60% in today and 20% tomorrow...that would be nice..