Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

any chance of an update on the servers not paearing thing?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
any chance of an update on the servers not paearing thing?

CrymzenSith
12.14.2011 , 11:28 AM | #1
im still not getting any servers showing up..even the one where my guild is does not show up, any idea whats going on with this?
Jedi Sentinel-Level 50

CrymzenSith
12.14.2011 , 11:36 AM | #2
re-installed to see if that would help...still no servers showing up and no help what so ever form customer service Bull****
Jedi Sentinel-Level 50

VanCarak
12.14.2011 , 11:38 AM | #3
I myself am not sure what's going on with that, have you tried contacting Customer Service by email? I can see all the servers (even though I can't play, but that's a separate problem with my computer and not on their end), so it might be best to either email CS or check the Developer Section of the forums and see if there are any threads on this already where there is a place to post about your problem.

I thought I remembered seeing a devo comment on this yesterday or something.
Cathar? Pshaw! That's so last patch. Give us Shistavanen, or give us Death!

CrymzenSith
12.14.2011 , 11:42 AM | #4
i dont know the email address for customer service and there is nothing in the Dev tracker about it
Jedi Sentinel-Level 50

VanCarak
12.14.2011 , 11:45 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by CrymzenSith View Post
i dont know the email address for customer service and there is nothing in the Dev tracker about it
it's support@swtor.com

CrymzenSith
12.14.2011 , 11:48 AM | #6
thank you, much apreciated
Jedi Sentinel-Level 50

VanCarak
12.14.2011 , 11:51 AM | #7
thank you, much apreciated
Np, hope you get it fixed soon. Like I said, I can't play the game right now, but that's due to my no longer have a computer that will run the game. separate problem that's my own and not Biowares.......

CrymzenSith
12.14.2011 , 12:05 PM | #8
i got some help! to all those having this issue.

Hello!

I heard another user report this who had been running the beta client (rather than the new client). If that's the case, you'll need to redownload the game client from our website to install it from there. Alternatively, you should be able to click Settings -> Repair inside the launcher, which could also fix the issue.

If you have any other problems, you'll need to contact Customer Support here: http://www.swtor.com/support

Thanks,
David

thanks for the reply david!
Jedi Sentinel-Level 50

VanCarak
12.14.2011 , 12:06 PM | #9
i got some help! to all those having this issue.

Hello!

I heard another user report this who had been running the beta client (rather than the new client). If that's the case, you'll need to redownload the game client from our website to install it from there. Alternatively, you should be able to click Settings -> Repair inside the launcher, which could also fix the issue.

If you have any other problems, you'll need to contact Customer Support here: http://www.swtor.com/support

Thanks,
David

thanks for the reply david!
Good! Hope that resolves your problem.