Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RELAX: Tomorrow morning

Nanglez
12.14.2011 , 11:33 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Tiriensoul View Post
Yeah, well no need to speculate about it. Just wait and see.
It's not speculation so much as an extrapolation of the pattern so far and based on that, i believe wave FOUR, i didn't say one two or three, will most likely contain early december preorders.

Nanglez
12.14.2011 , 11:35 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Bocefas View Post
How's it feel to be such a white knight?
You suffer from a Total lack of self respect. Well certainly a total lack of peer respect!
I don't get what you mean... :\ Like i know it wasnt directed towards me, but they've got a point... If you complain all the way up until you play, your going in with a negative mindset, and you're going to be an aweful person to play with. Just generally speaking i mean, i know not everyone will be like that, and some whiner's will cease to whine once they get what they want.

Nanglez
12.14.2011 , 11:38 AM | #13
bumping for the sake of people stopping and thinking for a second. Other then the pitfall of not playing with a guild mate, if their a good friend, they'll reroll to play a character with you. Other than that, we need to accept that people are going to be ahead of us. Do you hate bill gates because he got rich first, or just because he's rich. It's the same thing, you hate the game because your not playing, but once you play you will love it. And for those of you who didn't participate in the beta, it won't matter people are ahead of you, it will be so worth the wait to see what this game has to offer.

Finis
12.14.2011 , 11:39 AM | #14
One more day to try and finish Skyrim before it gets shelved for a few months.

It would help if I would stop refreshing the forums though.
Smuggler: "Can't ask for better, kid. Complete strangers give you credits to have the time of your life."

rebellol
12.14.2011 , 11:41 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Nanglez View Post
I've seen several reports of november entrants, on both the forums, and swtor's facebook. If they wanted to troll, they'd say december, just to make people a little bit madder, so i to me, i doubt their lying. Sure it's conjecture, but i'd prefer to believe people just want to know where Bioware's at, as opposed to trying to gloat about it.
Ok, but a good troll knows december is an obvious troll so they say november so you believe them......and get trolled.

Then there are the other good trolls that know that even though "december" is an obvious troll, people are so worked up about "bioware injustice" that they can still say december and get people worked up.

But the point is - slightly less obvious troll is still obvious.

Nanglez
12.14.2011 , 11:43 AM | #16
I'm gonna go play some heroes of newerth and then sleep for a while, by the time i get up, the next waves will be like 5-6 hour's away. In the meantime, people should realise there's one wave left today, and rather then being optimistic, just leave your email open, and think of the next best thing you could do to SW:ToR.

I can recommend: Bleach the Anime/Naruto & Naruto Shippuuden for animes if you like those.

PC Games: LoL, HoN, Gunz the duel, Skyrim.

Star wars related : The star wars clone wars series.... at first i thought i was a bit 'old' i guess for the series, but frankly its all done really well and voiced by aussies.

and so on.

schisch
12.14.2011 , 11:44 AM | #17
no way that dec. is playing tomorrow since NOV is the biggers pre order month

Nanglez
12.14.2011 , 11:45 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by rebellol View Post
Ok, but a good troll knows december is an obvious troll so they say november so you believe them......and get trolled.

Then there are the other good trolls that know that even though "december" is an obvious troll, people are so worked up about "bioware injustice" that they can still say december and get people worked up.

But the point is - slightly less obvious troll is still obvious.
Or be less cynical and just accept that there probably was minor anomalies and screwups in the invites, and they sent it out to dates later then expected?

Nanglez
12.14.2011 , 11:48 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by schisch View Post
no way that dec. is playing tomorrow since NOV is the biggers pre order month
I said WAVE FOUR, and EARLY DECEMBER. they've knocked off 2 months in 3 waves today, but couldn't do 1 month in 3 waves tomorrow? Unless november was literally RIDICULOUS with preorders, i believe early december will get invites in wave 4, even if that means december 2nd 3rd 4th 5th and so on, which means it wouldn't even include me, i'm december 12th. So it's not like i'm trying to reassure myself, for all i know it'll be two days for me, but i believe the first few days of december have 24 hours till they get access. Just based on the rate so far.

Ismercu
12.14.2011 , 11:50 AM | #20
lol if they did dec 5th im pretty sure 12th would get in aswell.