Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No email

DarthNoobious
12.14.2011 , 11:17 AM | #1
I just read there are 2 early access emails. I have pre-orderd te game and redeemd the code 1-2 weeks ago. But I haven't received any email of early access (only about guilds). So am I not intivited in earl access or will I get the first email later?

Darthshnooky
12.14.2011 , 11:18 AM | #2
There are not 2 emails, just one. You will receive your email on the day that you have access to EGA. If you haven't received an email, then you're just not in yet. Patience.

kitobi
12.14.2011 , 11:19 AM | #3
lol did you miss the other 2 million threads on this?
if you only redeemed your code 2 weeks ago expect to get your email sometime on the 19th of dec.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother in the gosh darn valley

Sanvich
12.14.2011 , 11:21 AM | #5
Wanna hear the hilarious part about this? I got my refund yesterday and my email today at 12:03PM EST.

Yeah Bioware... you may want to pay attention to who you're sending emails to. :P

MrDeas
12.14.2011 , 11:23 AM | #6
One of the emails is just explaining the Early Access system. They had to put 2 because some people that got the first one found it hard to read thought it that was their invite.

First email is just generic this is what we're doing stuff. Second is the one that everyone wants.

All the information can be found on the website though. Main thing from that email is download the client, pre-patch it and then just wait for your Early Access email
Gandalf knows what to do!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9mgDXRY5fM

kitobi
12.14.2011 , 11:24 AM | #7
your announcement email would have been send the second after you registered the game code, we all had them.. you have to or you wouldnt be able to post in the forums

what your waiting for is the importand " accepted email" that will be a while yet
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother in the gosh darn valley

DarthNoobious
12.14.2011 , 11:24 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by kitobi View Post
lol did you miss the other 2 million threads on this?
if you only redeemed your code 2 weeks ago expect to get your email sometime on the 19th of dec.
Yes I know I'll get my access later this week. But I haven't received the Announcement email. I thought this email was sent to everyone who will be invited for the access...

Nazutron
12.14.2011 , 11:24 AM | #9
Sanvich screenshot or it didnt happend ;D

Darthshnooky
12.14.2011 , 11:25 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthNoobious View Post
Really there's only one that matters. The email saying "Your Saga Begins."