Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unofficial Lieutenant Iresso fan club

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Unofficial Lieutenant Iresso fan club

JusticeCommando
06.24.2012 , 08:33 AM | #11
As a DPS shadow (who tanks for companions), I stopped using Qyzen as soon as I got Tharan because I could use a healer more than a tank. I kept using Tharan for just about the whole leveling process. However, now that I am level 50 and more experienced with the game, I use Iresso in his DPS stance just because he's awesome. I love his personality and so I use him as my friendly not giant lizard bodyguard.

GlennWippenberg
06.24.2012 , 03:17 PM | #12
Iresso's a cool dude. I don't have a use for him in combat as a Shadow, however. If I could hook him up with Nadia Grell, I would.

KareBarey
07.18.2012 , 06:45 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Starchyld View Post
Being a Jedi Shadow, Balance specc, Unfortunatly I am stuck with Captian Fancy Pants (Theran) because without him, I die really quick.
haha Captain Fancy Pants is kinda funny though and Holiday's dancing is cool.

KennethHoover
07.25.2012 , 02:56 PM | #14
Iresso is okay. He seems to mean well and has a good heart. My little Sage kind of likes his company on board the ship, though she prefers to adventure with Nadia.
"I need an Ewok to fetch me coffee and donuts."

My professional writing blog: http://kennethmarkhoover.me

clearsighted
07.25.2012 , 03:14 PM | #15
Smallest fan club ever.

SilentKitty
07.25.2012 , 09:32 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Onager View Post
Indeed. He may only be a lieutenant, but he's the admiral of my heart!
I'm really looking forward to the romance with Iresso. My husband has already finished the class-story with his Consular and said that I would like him, and so far he has always been right about the romances in the game. Jupp, just wish I could get to meet him a liiittle bit earlier. Mind you, I know better than to complain too much since the guys have to wait even longer for Naida. Good things comes to those who wait I suppose.

Swissbob
01.18.2013 , 08:08 PM | #17
Please, Iresso makes Qyzen look like the Lusty Trandoshan Maid.
Win.

My friend, you get a gold star.
______________________Guild Master____________________
<The Nightmare Legacy><The Horizon Legacy>
_________________The Shadowlands

VigDiath
01.18.2013 , 08:57 PM | #18
Until I got HK Iresso was my go to Tank and Nadia my go to DPS. For Heroics of course I used Theran. But as far as Tanking goes, Iresso does a much better job if you send him in first. Everytime I turned around Qyzen was on the ground dead and I geared him better than Iresso at first cause I thought I'd use Qyzen better.
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

_biddan_
01.19.2013 , 07:19 PM | #19
Please, Iresso makes Qyzen look like the Lusty Trandoshan Maid.
made my day
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Allronix
02.20.2013 , 02:54 AM | #20
What can I say? The guy made a good first impression. A jumpy private pulls a pistol on him, so he cold-***** the kid, grabs the pistol, give the kid a few tips on how not to make that mistake in a real battle, and sends him off to do some unpleasant chores instead of ruining the guy's career (which he'd be will within his rights to).

I can see where he'd run afoul of Jorgan. It might be a Cathar thing to be wound up tighter than a watchspring (see Juhani and Sylvar for good examples), but Felix is a very laid back, classically Neutral Good guy. He believes in doing the right thing. Most of the time, that means following orders and Republic law...but when it doesn't, he'll take Good over Lawful. He takes the Republic and the war seriously, just in a different way than the Consular who has lived a cloistered life of enclaves, duty and training. He's no scoundrel, minimal drama, but he is a great example of why Jedi and troopers can make a very good team. Jedi often lack the "real world" and "ordinary guy" perspective a good grunt can give them, and the Jedi can be the grunt's finest backup when there's an enemy that just won't die. Put them together, and they are a symbol of the Republic itself.

The whole issue with the holocron in his head needed a lot more developing. What a GREAT subplot that could have been! That's my complaint with all of the companion arcs - I miss the KOTOR and Mass Effect loyalty missions, and the companion missions here feel half baked by comparison. Think of the replay value they'd bring! The way they're written, it looks like they intend to expand them when/if time/money permit.

I'll also admit, he was pretty darned smooth. Was NOT expecting my Consular to fall for him, especially after she let Tharan down gently. Felix manages to come on in and sweet-talk the trained diplomat into not only letting him come aboard, but making a successful romantic pass at her under the guise of battle strategy. Well played, Lieutenant. It's also been interesting to see those minor affection losses with Tharan. Guess my Consular is going to be "the one that got away" for that playboy.

Stats-wise? I have a well-geared tank Shadow, so Felix is the guy who backs me up if I'm in a hurry to mow through an area. Yeah, Imps, just TRY to play your "we have reserves" garbage against a pair of Republic tanks. Let me know how that works after I've finished looting.

When I roll up a Trooper, I'll probably put him in the family tree as their kid (humans and Miraluka can interbreed in the canon). Good thing the Republic helmets will hide the inevitable blindfold.
Alylia Terel of Guild Meridius, Bergen Colony
Meridius: Offering Assistance to Friends of the Republic. World Bosses, Imperials, and Sith defeated. Datacrons procured and worlds explored.