Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unofficial Lieutenant Iresso fan club

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Unofficial Lieutenant Iresso fan club

Onager
01.15.2012 , 04:20 PM | #1
I gotta say it, once I got Iresso, I started outfitting him in oranges (he's using a jedi cloak and visor, looks cool) and gearing him up, and as a hybrid healing/pk sage, he works out much better than Qyzen and fights end more quickly than with Tharan (although on fights with impossible aggro I can imagine Tharan will come back out.).

I'm gearing him with tank stats when I can, dps Aim stuff otherwise, and trying to keep his shield updated as much as possible.

Iresso for president!
[Emyr - Sage]+[Kack - Guardian] [Guildmaster - <Wight Trash>] [Drooga's Pleasure Barge]
PVE Healing guides! [Sage] [Sorcerer]

Starchyld
01.15.2012 , 04:39 PM | #2
Being a Jedi Shadow, Balance specc, Unfortunatly I am stuck with Captian Fancy Pants (Theran) because without him, I die really quick.
Jawa Jedi training

salnayven
01.15.2012 , 06:11 PM | #3
sign me up! Iresso is the man!
Official member of the Unofficial Lieutenant Iresso Fan Club.

Onager
01.17.2012 , 09:26 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by salnayven View Post
sign me up! Iresso is the man!
Indeed. He may only be a lieutenant, but he's the admiral of my heart!
[Emyr - Sage]+[Kack - Guardian] [Guildmaster - <Wight Trash>] [Drooga's Pleasure Barge]

QuadDamage
01.17.2012 , 11:27 PM | #5
Iresso > Qyzen in every way shape and form. I don't even truly like Iresso since he's a ranged tank and doesn't always jump into the fray, but he's better than the oversized lizard.

Jairec
01.18.2012 , 08:59 AM | #6
How soon can I get him? Scalycakes is driving me bananas.

QuadDamage
01.18.2012 , 09:04 AM | #7
After Hoth, roughly level 43-45ish

Onager
01.19.2012 , 03:25 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by QuadDamage View Post
Iresso > Qyzen in every way shape and form. I don't even truly like Iresso since he's a ranged tank and doesn't always jump into the fray, but he's better than the oversized lizard.
The only workaround for this is to expand Iresso's bar and pull with Ctrl+9 instead of Ctrl+1, and he'll charge into melee every time (since you're specifically calling out his rifle butt charge).

I filed a bug report on being unable to use pet hotkeys after the first four if the pet's bar isn't expanded, stupid oversight.

I suggest everyone else interested in seeing it fixed do so as well.

StarDestruction
01.19.2012 , 03:54 PM | #9
When i met iresso i thought one thing i hate that guy i was a big hit with his crew but i treated him like ****. I insulted him called him incompetent cuz lets face it he thought a dude was invincible. durp durp iresso i made that guy my pirate ***** he does what i say! But iresso liked the abuse and was all like i'm coming with you man. hate that guy

QYZEN 4 LIFE!!!

Onager
01.19.2012 , 04:10 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by StarDestruction View Post
When i met iresso i thought one thing i hate that guy i was a big hit with his crew but i treated him like ****. I insulted him called him incompetent cuz lets face it he thought a dude was invincible. durp durp iresso i made that guy my pirate ***** he does what i say! But iresso liked the abuse and was all like i'm coming with you man. hate that guy

QYZEN 4 LIFE!!!
Please, Iresso makes Qyzen look like the Lusty Trandoshan Maid.