Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Simply Amazing


flanz's Avatar


flanz
12.14.2011 , 10:56 AM | #1
I just wanted to take a few mins out of playing time to thank everyone at Bioware. This is the best MMO launch I've ever been a part of. The level of polish on this game is remarkable. As a crazy Star Wars nerd and raging video game addict, I thank you from the bottom of my geeky heart. See everyone in game!

P.s. what pvp server is everyone getting on? I'm in Port Nowhere

Suspirium's Avatar


Suspirium
12.14.2011 , 10:58 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by flanz View Post
I just wanted to take a few mins out of playing time to thank everyone at Bioware. This is the best MMO launch I've ever been a part of. The level of polish on this game is remarkable. As a crazy Star Wars nerd and raging video game addict, I thank you from the bottom of my geeky heart. See everyone in game!

P.s. what pvp server is everyone getting on? I'm in Port Nowhere
If by best MMO launch you mean 1 million+ people who cant play for you to be happy, then sure - its the best one evah !

Anyway, I'm happy for you. Hope you guys wont finish your first operation untill I'll make my lvl 1...
Path of Wreckage

Easten's Avatar


Easten
12.14.2011 , 10:59 AM | #3
I'm glad your in and having a good time, i'm still not able to log in as it would "stress the servers" to let anymore people in right now.

Xerda's Avatar


Xerda
12.14.2011 , 11:01 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Suspirium View Post
If by best MMO launch you mean 1 million+ people who cant play for you to be happy, then sure - its the best one evah !

Anyway, I'm happy for you. Hope you guys wont finish your first operation untill I'll make my lvl 1...
Indeed.
Help me, Bio-Ware Support; you're my only hope.

Master-Nala's Avatar


Master-Nala
12.14.2011 , 11:02 AM | #5
This was an awesome launch. Smoothest I've ever seen. Yes, they didn't let 1 million people in on day 1 and cause a clusterpluck of epic proportions. That's a good thing.

flanz's Avatar


flanz
12.14.2011 , 11:08 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Nala View Post
This was an awesome launch. Smoothest I've ever seen. Yes, they didn't let 1 million people in on day 1 and cause a clusterpluck of epic proportions. That's a good thing.
Exactly. This was the smartest thing I've ever seen an mmo do. People are whining because they pre ordered late. They need to relax because they'll still get in early. I mean best launch by the smoothness of this game. Very very little bugs. This game feels like its been out for awhile now

Airwren's Avatar


Airwren
12.14.2011 , 11:09 AM | #7
Simply Red standing by....


Oops wrong thread.

Easten's Avatar


Easten
12.14.2011 , 11:14 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by flanz View Post
Exactly. This was the smartest thing I've ever seen an mmo do.
I don't like it at all, just wait until they pull the same trick on major content patches. "sorry guys we are not going to let you back in right away after the patch, we are going to slowly allow you all back in over the next week to make sure its a smooth patch"

TyrantLeader's Avatar


TyrantLeader
12.14.2011 , 11:15 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Easten View Post
I don't like it at all, just wait until they pull the same trick on major content patches. "sorry guys we are not going to let you back in right away after the patch, we are going to slowly allow you all back in over the next week to make sure its a smooth patch"
lol... if the lunacy continues and brown nosers like the OP continue then we might see this.
PTS with no character copy before major content patch - Fail
Taking out major content from a patch the day before it goes live - BioFail

Cancelled Sub.

Zones's Avatar


Zones
12.14.2011 , 11:18 AM | #10
Multiple day queues which I have never experienced in another game. Empty servers. Completely ignoring customers.

Yea, amazing is a word I would use to describe that.