Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR NEEDS Pazaak and Pod Racing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
SWTOR NEEDS Pazaak and Pod Racing

Darth_Cliche
01.14.2012 , 07:25 PM | #41
YES.

Yes.

yes yes yes yes yes yes.

Yes.

PLEASE.

Atomiccaa
01.14.2012 , 07:32 PM | #42
Best idea ever.
Force Kin
Anchorhead-Sith
Squadron 14-610

soujirop
01.14.2012 , 07:34 PM | #43
i support the pazaak and swoop race ideas!

Hakkefest
01.14.2012 , 07:51 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by TheJagji View Post
Pazaak could be something you go to the clubs/bars/pubs/whatevertherecalleds to play. There would be a NPC you could play against to lurn the game, but then you could have tables where you sit at, and when a nother player sits opeset you, you start playing Pazaak with them. You could also have it so people play for credts. lol

Way too complicated. Each player just has a deck that doesnt take any inv. space. Offer to play Pazaak to another PC just like you would inspect or invite to a group. Done.

There could be a starting quest-introduction for Pazaak, which will give you a basic deck at the end. You could earn additional cards as drops, skill missions (Underworld comes to mind), even as additional Q-rewards. Vendors can sell a wide variety of basic cards, with special cards being harder to find and earn.

Basic Pazaak cards like +3, -5 etc will be green items. +/- cards or "reversible" cards will be blue items and special cards like The Champ's Tiebreaker will be purple.

That said, it doesn't exclude your idea that you can make a Pazaak game more "official" in a cantina or similar setting. There can be tournaments, rankings, NPCs to play with different difficulties, etc. It's just that a simple 1 vs. 1 cardgame shouldnt be exclusive to a specific setting. Considering that our characters can carry 40 suits of armour around without a problem, I'd say a deck of cards should be transportable too.

AboB
12.10.2012 , 02:39 AM | #45
. . .at the same time!?
Well, on swoops!?
That would be rad.

Knockerz
12.10.2012 , 02:54 AM | #46
Pod racing would be fun. However, if it will be limited like space don't bother. I want pod racing that we can see and bet on where you have player vs player pod racing and pve for dailies or for practice ect. That's why space on rails isn't as popular it's just a single player and not very dynamic.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Less armour = moves faster = more dodging = less getting hit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Oh.. there is plenty of complaining in this thread. As well as demands, expressions of entitlement, and wild dreams.
Lovely Andryah the Forum Princess

RandallPL
12.10.2012 , 02:59 AM | #47
I vote for Ranked Pod Racing!
Algerot'h - lvl 55 Jedi Sage
Demonter - lvl 55 Vanguard
Nickczemny - lvl 55 Sith Sorcerer
Only the dead have seen the end of war.

Leigabar
12.10.2012 , 03:02 AM | #48
Pazaak nad Swoop Racing! OH so many YES!

Possible money sink and smth to do while waiting for PvP or Group finder to match.

This game badly needs minigames. Even those which have been introduced in April fools day vid!

B.R.
Leigabar

Rallock
12.14.2012 , 07:37 PM | #49
DEVS!!!!! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO THIS! I mean, really- it should have been done at launch, at least pazaak. Please add minigames, it will bring so many people back and many new in.

Ka-Shem
12.14.2012 , 07:45 PM | #50
We really do need something Non-Combat to occupy us & spark some RP events. It frustrates me to no end that the Devs are not seeing the importance of mini-games to the community & to the longevity of TOR.
KA-SHEM: OVERLORD
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread