Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware Must read!

CarbonSithMaster
12.14.2011 , 09:55 AM | #1
Ok so obviously you guys are not finished with this games engine and your customer service is far from helpful. The Lag/FPS issue needs to be adressed, peop;le have gone out and bought new computers just to run this game and theres people who have beyond high end PCs and even there having this massive lag issue it happened in beta an now its still messed up in early game acess so please adress this issue now make a patch or something contact the GPU companies DO SOMETHING OR THIS GAME WILL FAIL.

okjones
12.14.2011 , 09:58 AM | #2
Is the lag issue all servers or only one?

CarbonSithMaster
12.14.2011 , 10:29 AM | #4
So no comment anyone i know theres multiple people experiancing this fps issue if your fed up with this post here please rant all over maybe then will get answers

Mattalix
12.14.2011 , 10:31 AM | #5
My computer handled the beta flawlessly, and i mean FLAWLESSly. i had absolutely no fps errors, it seem to stay 60+ constantly, and noone i know has fps issues, maybe this is with the final release only but i can only say that your computer just isnt good enough to keep a good fps

SoahcEnoz
12.14.2011 , 12:15 PM | #6
No issues here.. occasional lag, but that is due to network issues, not system performance.. and it is rare... I do not think it is the game, but your PC and game settings that need to be tweaked / fixed / etc...