Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What body size is your bounty hunter? How does it look?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
What body size is your bounty hunter? How does it look?

Elementlord
02.03.2013 , 01:40 AM | #61
Chiss female, Body 2. Looks really good with the Nar Shaddaa moddable vendor chest plate and lookalikes.

Also looks pretty good in the Red and White level 40 PVP armor (Only previewed it though)

Stressfire
02.04.2013 , 08:14 AM | #62
Male Human, Body 1

Looks pretty good with most armors that don't have a tail or butt-flap, or whatever you want to call it.

Went with small body because, well, he is supposed to be an underdog. Plus, being 6'2" myself, I kinda like playing as a miniature bad-*** with a Napoleon complex

VigDiath
02.04.2013 , 06:57 PM | #63
Male Human Body type 3 and I wish I had gone with 2. The proportions on 3 look ridiculous with the body type to me for some reason. Feet too big so the boots look weird. Upper body built like a prison inmate who can't work out his legs

I figured this would be the best because when you think Bounty Hunter, you think big guy who throws his weight around.
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

fortsmithman
02.06.2013 , 02:48 AM | #64
Body type 3

sithgreyguard
02.06.2013 , 06:08 AM | #65
human male body type 2.

LifeScourge
02.06.2013 , 01:20 PM | #66
Cyborg Body 2 with pure white hair and looks like a beast. Not to bulky to be noticed, but definitely menacing enough to know not to mess with! All-in-all...awesome!
If you can't be a good example, BE A HORRIBLE EXCUSE!!!

"The only law in this galaxy is what a man makes for himself"

lordnortamos
02.08.2013 , 12:01 PM | #67
Male human, body type 3, looks extremely ****** in his armor, like he could crush someone's head with his fists
Favorite Star Wars quotes:
1. Darth Baras: A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my anger right now!!!
2. HK-47: Dammit master I am an assassination droid not a dictionary!

Vyerix
02.10.2013 , 09:22 AM | #68
I use a human, male type 3 for my PT. The look fits how i picture my BH to be. Just gets better looking as I pick up better pieces of gear now. I use use female type 3 for my Merc. Has a much stronger build that I think fits the role nicely.

command_codes
02.13.2013 , 08:16 AM | #69
Male 3

looks great

And the early kettle helms fit unlike on torian, and, I imagine, body types 2 and below