Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What body size is your bounty hunter? How does it look?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
What body size is your bounty hunter? How does it look?

Garrix
01.15.2012 , 12:17 AM | #41
You actually posted this?

Here is an idea - walk around IF a bit and look at all the BHs walking around. See for yourself how they look and whatever one jumps out at ya as the coolest, make that!

Hematic
01.15.2012 , 01:24 AM | #42
I chose male, body type 2. It took me ages to decide! I am mostly happy with my choice but sometimes, when I see type 3's running around looking beastly, I wonder if I made the right decision. I think the running animation for body 2 is awesome, way better than 3. The head is a tad too big though.

Anyone else think there should be something in between 2 and 3?

Hematic
01.15.2012 , 01:37 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by ghostridah View Post
Went with a Chiss male body type 3, no regrets

http://i.minus.com/iLPZF1jFfiACG.jpg

Only thing I hope for are bigger blasters, they are pretty damn small currently at level 40.
That really makes me regret going 2 lol.

Tenacity
01.15.2012 , 02:04 AM | #44
I still just wish they'd add a body type inbetween 2 and 3, players have been asking for that since early beta =/
THE LYNX LEGACY THE HARBINGER
Lynx --- Bastet --- Pakhet --- Leonen --- Maihos
Shock and Jawa Full Metal Jawa

PLUCX
01.15.2012 , 12:41 PM | #45
I like the normal and fat ones.

The smallest look too small to my taste and the big guy looks great but runs a little funny. If you look at the back of his head while he runs, it looks like the body does not follow properly.
The head looks too small too.

My 2 cents.

Jazzlok
01.15.2012 , 02:08 PM | #46
I broke my rule and chose body type 3 for my male BH. I did it partly because of this thread, actually, since everyone said that the powertech armour looked much better.

At first I kept thinking "I've made a huge mistake, the running animation is weird, I only have a small blaster, and my face is really wide". I've actually come to like it though, it feels great being a tank of that stature. Standing there, wielding a flamethrower, looking like a boss.

If I ever roll Sith I'm staying as body type 2 though, you don't need strength to be a Sith.

I'm actually wondering what I would look like if I rolled body type 4... it looks way too comical for my liking, but once I had some awesome armour and a helmet I think I may have looked like a real powerhouse...

Zombifikation
01.15.2012 , 02:37 PM | #47
Type 3 Ratt male. I like to think I look pretty ****** with or without the helm...though if I have a decent looking helm I usually display it.
Vekk 50 Merc - Helm of Graush - Pyro.

"The Peace Sign is just the trigger and the middle finger." -LW

decaffeinator
01.15.2012 , 04:54 PM | #48
Male Cyborg Type 4.

Red mohawk and mutton chops. I actually got the face as a random during beta and laughed so hard I had to keep it.

The armor with bulky plating looks pretty interesting actually, as long as there are not hoses around the midsection, because then I look too fat. The white chest piece from the black talon first flashpoint (IIRC) looked pretty good.

Scudmuffin
01.15.2012 , 09:34 PM | #49
I honestly can't make a male character that doesn't use male 4, every other one looks weird.

and my chubby characters have so much more character!

nateslice
01.16.2012 , 03:04 AM | #50
I'll repost my comment from the "Your BH Name" thread...

Queenie. She's got a spray-on tan that'd glow orange in real life, wears way too much eye makeup, and sports a big, shaggy blonde bob haircut. Body Type 2. She makes me laugh, running around Rocket-Punching everything in sight with that look.