Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EGA or NOT I am STOKED!

Bruhtal
12.14.2011 , 09:18 AM | #1
I have been a lifelong fan of Star Wars! I have gone full circle now in the MMO world waiting for someone to Dev and Launch a MMO i could be happy to go back to. SWG left a bad taste in my mouth and i left it for WoW. I ahve been spining my wheels in RIFT dying for SW:TOR to be released. Ok so i am a Star Wars fanboy.... guilty as charged. To the folks complaining about EGA troubles, Sorry you feel that way. As for me, I ahve said it many times, If i get 1-2 days of EGA i will be happy, just glad to get back to a story line and lore i grew up on in books! No matter if i am in by the 16th or on launch day the 20th you can happily put me in the "Happy Camper" category.

In the long run i dont think anyone will truly hold this against Bioware, They dev great stuff! Some people have alot of confusion now that Bioware/EA/Mythic are all one big happy disfunctional family, but Know this form the 2 betas i particiapted in, its my oppinion of MMO'ing for 21 years now that they are onto something pretty awesome here. So just be patient! I pre-ordered to reserve my CE i collect them, unopened, and sitting happily in my office!

Big ups to Bioware and Lucas Arts!

justamemory
12.14.2011 , 09:18 AM | #2
hi fiev bro!

AzraelCales
12.14.2011 , 09:25 AM | #3
Very well said sir. We've been waiting this long and I honestly don't see why all the people complaining can't wait a couple more days. If you honestly have nothing better to do than complain on a game forum that your not getting into EGA (which isn't even official launch) before that person in front of you then you probably need to re-evaluate your life. Just sayin'.
Darth Sypherius - The world means nothing to a dreamer.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_of_Mu View Post
By all means, please proceed to pull out your MMO walking stick and wave it.