Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

8/20 got in in wave 2.

Hroark
12.14.2011 , 09:15 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by LostBandana View Post
Im in!

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.
12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play 8:05am!!
11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
08.11.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order
thanks for posting this. I was curious what was up with the 11/02 preorder date on my account. 9/6 so hopefully next wave or two
You can't go home again. - Thomas Wolfe

Gaznolan
12.14.2011 , 09:16 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by SneakyErvin View Post
I'm so giddy now I might burst! My sep 21 date doesnt seem so far off now!

Giggity, giggity, go!!
Im the same 21st of sept for me. Came to terms with not getting in till thursday but now im excited all over again lol.

Fawlan
12.14.2011 , 09:16 AM | #33
guys who are all frowny faced and you pre-ordered in aug they are on aug 20th as of the 2nd wave dont sweat it aug will probably be done today and into sept IMO im aug 30th and expect wave 3 or 4 to have me in I wouldn't doubt it if they did more waves today than yesterday and quicker aug sept by my guess will get in maybe not end of sept

Xtro
12.14.2011 , 09:23 AM | #34
26/8-2011 is not in
I will name my pistol Diplomacy, so that I can tell my goody goody republic employers that I use diplomacy to get out of every situation with total honesty....
And after the mission if they ask how it went with the Diplomacy I can say it was a smoking success.

Dayln
12.14.2011 , 09:24 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Hopsi View Post
What the title says
Impressive... most impressive

I did not expect them to even get all of Aug in today, but Aug 20th in the first wave

very impressive
I have a bad feeling about this

Zones
12.14.2011 , 09:25 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Dayln View Post

I did not expect them to even get all of Aug in today, but Aug 20th in the first wave

very impressive
second.

Sedayeen
12.14.2011 , 09:26 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Dayln View Post

very impressive
Actually I think somewhere around 8/6-8/8 was the end of the 1st wave, we're on the 2nd wave already.

"The second wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent. As always, check your spam folders!" Tweeted 23 mins ago by Stephen Reid

paforce
12.14.2011 , 09:29 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by LostBandana View Post
Im in!

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.
12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play 8:05am!!
11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
08.11.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order
-----
Nice! , thanks.. 09.02.2011 closing in ..

need to calm down ... music time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCQTr...eature=related

Parali
12.14.2011 , 09:30 AM | #39
Hello,

Glad to hear you got your Early Access invite!

We know everyone is eager to talk about today's wave of invites. We already have a thread devoted to that discussion so we invite you to continue the conversation at The Unofficial 2nd day EGA Invite thread. As you may have realized, these forums scroll by at the speed of light, and consolidating the many threads on this subject will help keep the forums a bit more organized and easier for our members to use.

We are now closing this thread. Thanks for your cooperation.