Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

To all the people white-knighting for bioware..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
To all the people white-knighting for bioware..

grumppa
12.14.2011 , 09:05 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Gauvi View Post
What if they do ? Official launch is on the 20th. Whatever they do before then, is up to them.

Agreed but let them be open about it. Personally i havent preordered im gonna be crashing the servers on the 20th when they cant stagger access

Mazikeen
12.14.2011 , 09:05 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by rawlph View Post
..ever heard of the Stockholm-Syndrome
Ever hear of logic, common sense and maturity?
"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - Malcolm Reynolds

Jedifeet
12.14.2011 , 09:06 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Sakima View Post
In the world of nerd rage being made to wait equates to kidnapping.

Hell I'm surprised the whiners haven't compared BW to Nazi Germany already. It is the internet after all and you're only ever 3 posts away before a Nazi/Hitler comparison is made.
Well in a way all the nerds ARE being held hostage right in front of their own computers. Their pants are on fire because they can't get into the game made by a worthless lazy company that theyve been spewing their venom at nonstop but they dare not move an inch away from their computer in the hope their invite might arrive. LOL! PRICELESS.

rawlph
12.14.2011 , 09:06 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by archifikoss View Post
Stockholm Syndrome? Are you actually being serious?

You people have serious, serious issues...
Oh don't get too dramatic over the kidnapping stuff. The Stockholm-Syndrome applies to so many other things.

Carltronus
12.14.2011 , 09:07 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Trandel View Post
Naw, people like you are just roaming the forums looking to troll anyone that says anything negative about Bioware. I wouldn't really call that defending either, so I guess we agree then.
hahahahahaha. Seriously. Please tell me you are being sarcastic. Otherwise, Okay. I understand completely.

*Drops mic*

Sakes
12.14.2011 , 09:07 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Vant View Post
I'm Black-Knighting for BioWare thank you very much.
I'm castling to the King's side.

sibbwolf
12.14.2011 , 09:08 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by rawlph View Post
[edited for rage content]
Cheer up.
Wasted words of wisdom are not wise.

Hakalo
12.14.2011 , 09:08 AM | #28
Hahaha, i love how they reply after getting totally owned

Please remember these account names, and let them be ashamed for all eternity!!

HanzoV
12.14.2011 , 09:08 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Vant View Post
I'm Black-Knighting for BioWare thank you very much.
I'm "Dark-Knighting" for BioWare because I'm the hero it deserves, but not the one it needs right now...
TORtanic indeed. It's just like that movie that was hugely successful and made boatloads of money.
This is an MMO. Whether you play with or see the other players is irrelevant to that fact.

Max_xum
12.14.2011 , 09:12 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Sakima View Post
In the world of nerd rage being made to wait equates to kidnapping.

Hell I'm surprised the whiners haven't compared BW to Nazi Germany already. It is the internet after all and you're only ever 3 posts away before a Nazi/Hitler comparison is made.
If this were the case BW would have allowed everyone to log in day one. Once leaving the starting zone we would be ported into a cell with a gas chamber and with no escape, which is marginally better than hitting f5 9000 times per hour.