Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

To all the people white-knighting for bioware..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
To all the people white-knighting for bioware..

gumnutza
12.14.2011 , 09:01 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Deathforged View Post
Lets talk about advertizing. There is still an add that says "order now and get up to 5 days early access". Why have that add up beyond October when it was painfully obvious that pre-ordering at that point there would be 0 chance of 5 days?
1 day is up to 5 days.

Stratoforce
12.14.2011 , 09:02 AM | #12
The white knighters are funny though.
Haters Gonna Hate.
Never give up the fight.
Kolto for your cuts.

Professorn
12.14.2011 , 09:02 AM | #13
I used to be a white knight, then I took an arrow to the knee.

I don't know whether the raging or the fanbois are pissing me off the most tbh. But then I just think about how awesome I am and I'm all happy again.

These forums are junk atm, but can't really blame anyone. Bioware created this mess themselves. MMO launches are nothing like normal games and even though they tried to handle it in a new and better way than previous titles, most people (those who are not ingame + those ingame running around in ghost towns) agrees that this has not gone as well as Bioware was hoping it'd go. That's my $0.2 anyway.

grumppa
12.14.2011 , 09:02 AM | #14
The Germans were efficient thats probably why the comparision has not been made

Trandel
12.14.2011 , 09:02 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Carltronus View Post
Not defending Bioware really.

I just think people are blowing a -game- well out of proportion, like its a worse crime than letting millions of African children starve to death.

Get angry about something real, and not a luxury.
Naw, people like you are just roaming the forums looking to troll anyone that says anything negative about Bioware. I wouldn't really call that defending either, so I guess we agree then.
Death is lighter than a feather, Duty heavier than a mountain

Erulinda
12.14.2011 , 09:02 AM | #16
Actualy, my dear friends, it's only Stockholm syndrom "if" you start out not thinking they are oké and end up doing so...

So... I, been fan since it started... no change here....

Do some research before throwing terms around you know little about
Healing since Everquest... and yes, you are all right "It truely always IS the healers fault"

Jett_Skirata
12.14.2011 , 09:02 AM | #17
To all the people Trolling for Blizzard...

Blah blah blah blah blah.

They've explained how early access is going to work since the preorder program started.
Quit whining and wait your turn. They don't have to give you any early access, yet they are.
Squadron 3X11
Reckless Fury
If we can't get you Killed, no one can.

Gauvi
12.14.2011 , 09:04 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by grumppa View Post
Ok so what they actually doing champ? Heres my two penneth....they are running another Beta under the guise of early access.
What if they do ? Official launch is on the 20th. Whatever they do before then, is up to them.
Proud Supporter of OPEN World PVP
Give people a bag of gold, they will complain about the bag.

Cryptoling
12.14.2011 , 09:04 AM | #19
I'm not "white-knighting" anything. I think they could have done an extra larger wave yesterday but I still agree 100% with their EA process. I don't know why it's such a surprise to some people since it was stated it would be this way from the beginning.

I'm just excited they started 2 days earlier. I actually could be playing sooner that I had expected to since I pre-ordered in August rather than with the initial July 21 rush.
Khaled - Jedi Sage - Krayt Dragon
<Carnage Gaming> raidordie.com

archifikoss
12.14.2011 , 09:04 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by rawlph View Post
..ever heard of the Stockholm-Syndrome

..it doesn't just apply for hostage-taking
Stockholm Syndrome? Are you actually being serious?

You people have serious, serious issues...