Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do you think you will get in today?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Do you think you will get in today?

Tonkan
12.14.2011 , 09:16 AM | #21
I pre-ordered on 30 nov so I'll probably get in on the 19th or so.
Too bad I didn't investigate enough to known that the early access would be based on the date u pre-ordered, maybe I'd pre-ordered earlier but I thought I was "smart" holding on to my dear money as long as possible lol.

Jessabeans
12.14.2011 , 09:18 AM | #22
I do not think I will get in today either, and I will continue to be pissed off about how this is handled until I do. (Possible longer if I find the names I want are taken) Nothing any other frustrated potential customer says will change how I feel. I am angry at how this is being dealt with.
The day I dwell on failure, is the day that I surrender.

zeedex
12.14.2011 , 09:19 AM | #23
i pre ordered on the 27 of august so im hopeful

HelluvaJedi
12.14.2011 , 09:20 AM | #24
No. I'll be surprised if they get halfway through August at this rate.

Bocefas
12.14.2011 , 09:21 AM | #25
Nope, I preordered on Dec 6th primarily because I wanted to avoid the Rush at the store; and I was worried about the stores selling out.

I expect to get in on my wave, which will release on Dec. 21st.
Dudist Priest

ATLBandit
12.14.2011 , 09:22 AM | #26
Probably want mater to me soon due to work related issue Think they lost my email somewhere.......was hoping to at least create a toon to play after work tonight but ah well

Bocefas
12.14.2011 , 09:23 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Jessabeans View Post
I do not think I will get in today either, and I will continue to be pissed off about how this is handled until I do. (Possible longer if I find the names I want are taken) Nothing any other frustrated potential customer says will change how I feel. I am angry at how this is being dealt with.
Tell us the names you were hoping to use; Oh and what server you were hoping to play on!
Dudist Priest

lllbarcodelll
12.14.2011 , 09:28 AM | #28
ahhhhhh *sneeze* bump *sneeze*