Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do you think you will get in today?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Do you think you will get in today?

sableyes
12.14.2011 , 08:58 AM | #11
I think there's a chance but I'm more likely tomorrow I put my code in on 22nd september.

Ayentee
12.14.2011 , 08:58 AM | #12
No chance..

Viareggio
12.14.2011 , 08:58 AM | #13
I will not get in today. I expect to be in tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, as I paid for up to 5 days of gameplay. If I get less than 4 days I will cancel the preorder and keep playing other games. Customer service is really important to me.

DeviuosOne
12.14.2011 , 08:58 AM | #14
I don't think i will get in today been sept 7 but it gives me more time to surf the internet and see what is coming out in the future. http://thesecretworld.com/news this game looks like something a little different and I will keep my eye on it to see how it develops, too bad ea is in on it though.

Selvetarm
12.14.2011 , 08:59 AM | #15
i think i'll be ready to play on 16th. i preordered 30/11

shigekazu
12.14.2011 , 08:59 AM | #16
October 24th so yup I'm thinking that I'll get to play by the end of today. Though realistically I'll probably get in on the 17th... worst game launch ever (<- joking)

jppx
12.14.2011 , 08:59 AM | #17
NO!!! I pre-ordered in Dec (I know Im an idiot).. hoping they get all of august in today, maybe even september since it was the month with the lowest number of pre-orders
Any good sniper will tell you, patience is a virtue.
Decemberist"Better late than never"

Gomla
12.14.2011 , 09:00 AM | #18
Nope.

I guess i'll be in around Thursday at about 7pm (I think thats what time the last invite went out yesterday ... thats GMT) or Friday about 2pm.

It won't be today I know that much.

Put my code in on September 10th.

Ariadna
12.14.2011 , 09:02 AM | #19
not untill the 20th, but i hope to get my money back tomorrow so i really dont care about it anymore. they lost me and my money as a costumer for good, so as far im concerned they could be letting everyone in right now, and i still woulden't care.

shigekazu
12.14.2011 , 09:09 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Ariadna View Post
not untill the 20th, but i hope to get my money back tomorrow so i really dont care about it anymore. they lost me and my money as a costumer for good, so as far im concerned they could be letting everyone in right now, and i still woulden't care.
Just curious, are you leaving because you aren't getting 7 days of early access?