Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

-Useful BH Datacrons-

Rykke
01.12.2012 , 11:11 AM | #11
Loving what I see, this is very uesful info as I was going to go datacron hunting soon on my guy. Thanks for the hard work!

Scoobings
01.12.2012 , 11:20 AM | #12
Shouldn't you get the other stats too though? Like, cunning still affects tech damage for BHs right? It's not like those stats do nothing.

*edit*
Actually upon looking I realized that strength and willpower don't do anything for us. Still Cunning is good yes?

xCad
01.12.2012 , 12:10 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Scoobings View Post
Shouldn't you get the other stats too though? Like, cunning still affects tech damage for BHs right? It's not like those stats do nothing.

*edit*
Actually upon looking I realized that strength and willpower don't do anything for us. Still Cunning is good yes?
As the in game tooltip says: "Cunning = increases your aptitude with technological abilities" therefor it gives you a Tech Damage Bonus and a Tech Critical Chance but Aim grants us Ranged Damage Bonus, Ranged Critical Chance, Healing power and Tech Critical Chance + Tech Damage Bonus .

That's why we will never pick up Cunning instead of Aim on gear, item modifications, stims etc. (it's the Imperial Agent main Stat. if I'm not mistaken)

However, picking up extra Cunning from datacrons might be slightly useful. I mean, if it's there why not take it.

I will consider adding locations of Cunning datacrons as soon as I find the time. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that the other stats of the Crons are completely useless (I'm talking especially about Presence that boosts up your companions) I just wanted to highlight the main attraction, Aim and Endurance.

So, good point matey, peace!

Scoobings
01.12.2012 , 12:45 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by xCad View Post
As the in game tooltip says: "Cunning = increases your aptitude with technological abilities" therefor it gives you a Tech Damage Bonus and a Tech Critical Chance but Aim grants us Ranged Damage Bonus, Ranged Critical Chance, Healing power and Tech Critical Chance + Tech Damage Bonus .

That's why we will never pick up Cunning instead of Aim on gear, item modifications, stims etc. (it's the Imperial Agent main Stat. if I'm not mistaken)

However, picking up extra Cunning from datacrons might be slightly useful. I mean, if it's there why not take it.

I will consider adding locations of Cunning datacrons as soon as I find the time. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that the other stats of the Crons are completely useless (I'm talking especially about Presence that boosts up your companions) I just wanted to highlight the main attraction, Aim and Endurance.

So, good point matey, peace!
Yeah, obviously I don't pick it up on gear, I was just saying since the datacrons are there why not take advantage.

I didn't know there were presence datacrons Those probably have limited usefullness though. Seems like I never use my companion these days.

xCad
01.12.2012 , 01:15 PM | #15
Update: added an Ilum Endurance +4 Datacron.
Cunning datacrons coming soon.

Gizzle
01.12.2012 , 01:15 PM | #16
LAWL

I just did this at work, but for all 4 classes..WTB SWTOR @ work plox

pulsarskate
01.12.2012 , 01:58 PM | #17
*bump* Great thread, thanks for the compilation!

foxtrothacker
01.12.2012 , 02:09 PM | #18
This is great info, thank you

MrLeee
01.12.2012 , 03:57 PM | #19
THANKS A TON xCad!!!

Great list!
Prefers blasters over hokey religions and ancient weapons.

xCad
01.12.2012 , 06:29 PM | #20
Will do (post) +Cunning Datacrons tomorrow after work.
Have fun with your Datacron hunt!