Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Invites should be RANDOM

Nanotech
12.14.2011 , 08:55 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Kuriostone View Post
First come first served is unfair?
I'm pretty sure anyone with a modicum of intelligence understands that RNG is more fair than financial favoritism. If it is random then everyone gets equal shot, period. I'm not saying they should do anything at this point to change it, they're already in too deep. However, if they ever did EGA in the future RNG would be the better way to go, imo.

vampofvegas
12.14.2011 , 08:55 AM | #22
So if im standing in line at BestBuy for black friday.. just because you didnt have money in time and decided to come in late.. means you have the right cut me in line? Nope sorry. Im not sad for you.

Dinged 11 this morning. =)

Gristledorf
12.14.2011 , 08:56 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonAgeOrgins View Post
I think it's logical that it should be random. Because a player pre ordered a game six month's ago that gives them priority over me. Their force is to the strong is stronger then mine. We "ALL" pre ordered the game. Some of us don't have credit card's and you changed the date twice on when it should come back.

The reason I didn't pre order month's ago. Because I pay with a pre paid gift card that cashes out 5 dollar's every month. I followed the game Since 2008. So this "first come first serve" ...I was here in 2008, first come?

It sucks thb. Another day of waiting for an invite but not given one. Why does the AD still say "Up to five days early, we are in the second day"
If it was completely random you would still be complaining if you weren't in yet.

Halorin
12.14.2011 , 08:56 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravenouschaos View Post
Its making me sick, and I'm losing faith in humanity. Congratulations.

+1 I so agree...General Forum Posts have only damaged my hopes for this games community...if there are this many goofs in the forums complaining about such a small thing as not being granted early access the moment it opened up I fear what the in-game community on the servers will be like.

catherder
12.14.2011 , 08:57 AM | #25
all of the sudden EGA arrives and there are all these hordes of folks who can't read...

Here let me refresh your memories:

July 21 Pre-Order Email:

Top Half

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/a9678

Bottom Half

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/aa74e

end of line

Englefield
12.14.2011 , 08:57 AM | #26
I think it's logical that it should be random. Because a player pre ordered a game six month's ago that gives them priority over me. Their force is to the strong is stronger then mine. We "ALL" pre ordered the game. Some of us don't have credit card's and you changed the date twice on when it should come back.

The reason I didn't pre order month's ago. Because I pay with a pre paid gift card that cashes out 5 dollar's every month. I followed the game Since 2008. So this "first come first serve" ...I was here in 2008, first come?

It sucks thb. Another day of waiting for an invite but not given one. Why does the AD still say "Up to five days early, we are in the second day"
Brilliant

You ordered late, so it should be random....that is, of course, until someone who ordered after you gets in. Then you'll be saying it should have been by redemption rate.

DarthWalt
12.14.2011 , 08:57 AM | #27
they are dont worry. There is already people that pre ordered in Nov playing as of yesterday.

Sciborg
12.14.2011 , 08:58 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Halorin View Post
+1 I so agree...General Forum Posts have only damaged my hopes for this games community...if there are this many goofs in the forums complaining about such a small thing as not being granted early access the moment it opened up I fear what the in-game community on the servers will be like.
They won't be that different from every other game out there. People aren't going to change just because it's a different title.

catherder
12.14.2011 , 08:58 AM | #29
it's all OBK's fault.. he's jealous and holding me back... AARGH

Erulinda
12.14.2011 , 08:58 AM | #30
Why does the AD still say "Up to five days early, we are in the second day"
we are on day 2 of 7... or is checking your calander too much to ask for too ?
Healing since Everquest... and yes, you are all right "It truely always IS the healers fault"