Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Invites should be RANDOM

DragonAgeOrgins
12.14.2011 , 08:40 AM | #1
I think it's logical that it should be random. Because a player pre ordered a game six month's ago that gives them priority over me. Their force is to the strong is stronger then mine. We "ALL" pre ordered the game. Some of us don't have credit card's and you changed the date twice on when it should come back.

The reason I didn't pre order month's ago. Because I pay with a pre paid gift card that cashes out 5 dollar's every month. I followed the game Since 2008. So this "first come first serve" ...I was here in 2008, first come?

It sucks thb. Another day of waiting for an invite but not given one. Why does the AD still say "Up to five days early, we are in the second day"

Bainwen
12.14.2011 , 08:40 AM | #2
Your forum name is so bad, that it invalidates any argument you make.

ChicksDigHarleys
12.14.2011 , 08:41 AM | #3
Do you own a calendar on any device that has one? 5 days from launch = Dec 15. Today is the 14th.

You should have preordered sooner.
You are playing a frickin video game.
You are not hardcore by any reasonable definition.

wcucarter
12.14.2011 , 08:44 AM | #4
1. You could still get up to 5 days.

2. It is fair. You don't deserve anything. Yes, they do get priority because they ordered sooner than you.

Riddickcz
12.14.2011 , 08:44 AM | #5
AHAHA Yea right. Go away.
The crazy is strong with this one.
http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/f744bd09b5be85fa.png

Kuriostone
12.14.2011 , 08:45 AM | #6
First come first served is unfair?

Izia
12.14.2011 , 08:45 AM | #7
People still whining......EA has the right to choose who they want and I don't see how it's logical to do it random. If you put in the effort to preorder the game as soon as it was available...why not get in first??? How is that not logical? For example, at my school the sooner you apply for financial aid, the better chance you have at getting a better amount. Yesh people
Calixti
Imperial Agent:Sniper

Izia
12.14.2011 , 08:46 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Kuriostone View Post
First come first served is unfair?
Kudos +1
Calixti
Imperial Agent:Sniper

Sakima
12.14.2011 , 08:47 AM | #9
So should it be random when you go out to eat? Should they serve those who were seated 15 minutes after you?

Seriously its ridiculous to expect it to be random. First come, first serve is the only fair way to do it.

Journeyer
12.14.2011 , 08:47 AM | #10
Mmmmmmm. I bet *all* the complaints about this being unfair would go away if they let people in randomly.
I make useful, game-expanding suggestions.
Holorancor | Food! | Outfit Storage | My Career | Ultimate PvE Solution