Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EGA Speculation...

swtorfanforlife
12.14.2011 , 08:33 AM | #1
If Early Game Access Invites stopped yesterday at around July 26th and today their first wave covered people all the way up till August 8th then that means they are covering at least 13 days in each wave. It definitely looks like they are covering a whole lot more than yesterday. Since I redeemed my code August 30th it looks like I may have a chance to get an invite today.

Tyrunn
12.14.2011 , 08:58 AM | #2
I wouldn't assume that personally - since according to todays EAG posting, the waves are going out in equal numbers.

It's unlikely that exactly the same number of people pre-order the game each day over equal 13 day periods.

However, I would imagine you are quite close for early pre-orders, but they must have gotten larger the closer to launch we got.

I pre-ordered the game on July 27th and have yet to be given access - it doesn't bother, (it's a game, why would it?) - but some of the utter senseless vitriol and hatred posted on these boards has seriously made me second guess whether this is a worth while community.

Maingo
12.14.2011 , 08:59 AM | #3
My code was entered on August the 7th and I have not been invited yet...
Maingo Thibo [FIGHT]
http://fight.spearheadclan.com

Tyrunn
12.14.2011 , 09:03 AM | #4
Just checked my account details, my code was redeemed on August 21st.

Honestly, I'd be happy with "UPTO" five days early access, which is what we were originally offered, I assumed that I'd get 1 day, if I get 5 or even 6, then that's a bonus.

I wasn't expecting to be in on any of the Beta testing either, so that was a pleasent supprise a few weeks ago when they stress tested.

I just don't get why everyone is acting like 8 year olds, I was under the impression this wasn't Xbox Live?

Tyrunn
12.14.2011 , 09:12 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Maingo View Post
My code was entered on August the 7th and I have not been invited yet...
Just an update for you - minutes after that last post my phones buzzed and the EAG arrived - that's a UK preorder registered on August 21st.

Taffelost
12.14.2011 , 09:28 AM | #6
We need more speculation threads. Thank you sir!