Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EGA Launch 5/5

Revy
12.14.2011 , 08:05 AM | #1
Finally, Thank You Bioware for being the first perfect MMO launch.

Plenty of servers for the first initial waves.

For the sad pandas out there who waited to pre-order. Bioware stated that they were not giving everyone 5 days, they mentioned early on that this was going to be a staggered EGA from the beginning. Then they were so kind to then bump it up to 7 days.

Second for those even sadder pandas guess what during the REAL launch Bioware has stated there adding even more servers untouched by EGA :O that's right.

People need to breath, read, be patient. If your freaking over a few days on a game i know I plan to play for years you might need to re think a few things.
Soon, Very SOON.

mutharex
12.14.2011 , 08:08 AM | #2
I agree, greatest launch ever, but I think BW should NOT send wave invitations to all the rtards complaining, starting with the guy who just answered you sarcastically....

MAKE EM WAIT TILL THE 20TH!

Taw_Kobalt
12.14.2011 , 08:09 AM | #3
I agree. Other than the inconvenience of having to work, yesterday was awesome. The client runs so much better than in beta and the only "lag" I experienced was in group cutscenes where I am guessing their client didn't render it as fast as mine or something.

Best launch ever!!!!!
Starkiller Legacy - Kaas City
For the Republic!!!

Stormgaleb
12.14.2011 , 08:10 AM | #4
And what about us who did put our codes in on 7/21 and sill not in yet what do you say to that huh. PISS poor CS if you ask me.
Knight: Stormgaleb
////////////////////////////////////////////////
CE: Day One