Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Check-in here, Brazilian players!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Check-ins
Check-in here, Brazilian players!

Catierina
12.13.2011 , 07:57 AM | #1
Hello!
Where are you from, and what realm/faction will you choose?

I'm from Curitiba - PR, and I'll be playing a Republic character, Kinrath Spider realm.

I hope to see you in game, and may the force be with you!
Look, Your Worshipfulness, let's get one thing straight. I take orders from just one person: me.

Roxanne Raha'Donya - Scoundrel - Kinrath Spider

LukeZC
12.13.2011 , 12:37 PM | #2
What a coencidence, I'm also from Curitiba and will be playing at Kinrath Spider, but I'll be on the Empire Side =D
Darth Lucyus Zimmermann <Domínio - Kinrath Spider>

Bazarov
12.13.2011 , 12:43 PM | #3
Hey!

I'm from Rio de Janeiro , going to play on the Republic Guild Flux on Kinrath Spider too
Ark'os - Kaor - Leorio - Ko'ras - Kasor - Fortune Legacy - POT5

Catierina
12.13.2011 , 03:23 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Bazarov View Post
Hey!

I'm from Rio de Janeiro , going to play on the Republic Guild Flux on Kinrath Spider too
aw! I went to Rio de Janeiro a month ago! I loved it When I graduate I'll try to move there. ahahah
Look, Your Worshipfulness, let's get one thing straight. I take orders from just one person: me.

Halcyon-Dtier
12.13.2011 , 03:48 PM | #5
Well Kinrath Spider is the unofficial BR server. So not really a surprise you're all going on there.
I'm in this mood because of scorn.
I'm in a mood for total war.
To the darkened skies once more and ever onward.

Bazarov
12.13.2011 , 04:54 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Catierina View Post
aw! I went to Rio de Janeiro a month ago! I loved it When I graduate I'll try to move there. ahahah
It's a great city, I just wish it wasn't so damn hot this time of the year

Quote:
Well Kinrath Spider is the unofficial BR server. So not really a surprise you're all going on there.
Not every brazilian knows this. So if one of those stumbles across this topic he will know were the brazilian players are gathering. (And if that is a good thing or not )
Ark'os - Kaor - Leorio - Ko'ras - Kasor - Fortune Legacy - POT5

Dokkodo
12.14.2011 , 12:22 AM | #7
Big great Brazilian guild is going to Anchorhead. Forget Kinrath Spider, Anchorhead will be way better especially for empire players!

Catierina
12.14.2011 , 05:26 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Bazarov View Post
It's a great city, I just wish it wasn't so damn hot this time of the year

Not every brazilian knows this. So if one of those stumbles across this topic he will know were the brazilian players are gathering. (And if that is a good thing or not )
Yeah you know my city is like the Brazilian Europe so when I went there I suffered... ahahah and everyone was looking at me because of my nearly transparent legs.

A guy from Hungary even took a picture of me because I looked "exotic". Really? An european thought I was too white? Oh, the horror...

Anyway, not to get offtopic, our guild was assigned to anchorhead too but most guilds there are Empire (like the last poster said) so we ignored the deployment's decision and are going to Kinrath XD

Dokkodo
12.14.2011 , 06:25 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Catierina View Post
Yeah you know my city is like the Brazilian Europe so when I went there I suffered... ahahah and everyone was looking at me because of my nearly transparent legs.

A guy from Hungary even took a picture of me because I looked "exotic". Really? An european thought I was too white? Oh, the horror...

Anyway, not to get offtopic, our guild was assigned to anchorhead too but most guilds there are Empire (like the last poster said) so we ignored the deployment's decision and are going to Kinrath XD
You shouldn't have left so we can fight!

Completeness
12.14.2011 , 08:57 AM | #10
I'm from São Paulo. Yesterday I created my Sith Juggernaut at Kinrath Spider (name is Bim). Looking for a Brazilian guild now.