Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your favourite line of dialogue?(possible spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Your favourite line of dialogue?(possible spoilers)

_Ren_Fett_
12.09.2012 , 05:10 PM | #361
Smuggler - "All i need now is my fee"
NPC - "How would you like your payment?"
Smuggler - "In credits. Think of a big number then double it"

DarthVitrial
12.09.2012 , 09:28 PM | #362
(Inquisitor): "The voices in my head say not to trust you, and I'm inclined to agree."

Bleeters
12.09.2012 , 09:59 PM | #363
My favourite line of dialogue is basically everything the Smuggler ever says.

Vashski
12.10.2012 , 03:05 AM | #364
I do not remember which npc said it but i think it was part of the Sith warrior class dialogues. Maybe, agent? But it went something like,"Populations are like children, and like all children the want......" not sure what. could have been " life without restrictions" or "actions without consequences" i do not know. If anybody knows who said it and when, it would be greatly appriciated.

OldVengeance
12.10.2012 , 04:39 AM | #365
That sounds like Darth Jadus in the Agent storyline. Early on he summons the agent and tells him/her to purge the dissidents by the time he gets back. When asked about what they want he says "They want what children want. Unlimited freedom without responsibility."

Anyway, personally I think M1-4X has the most fun dialogue in the game. Most of what he said was awesome.

Vashski
12.10.2012 , 01:55 PM | #366
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
That sounds like Darth Jadus in the Agent storyline. Early on he summons the agent and tells him/her to purge the dissidents by the time he gets back. When asked about what they want he says "They want what children want. Unlimited freedom without responsibility."

Anyway, personally I think M1-4X has the most fun dialogue in the game. Most of what he said was awesome.
That's it. thx for the info.

minitand
12.18.2013 , 05:47 AM | #367
I may not remember this exactly cuz it was a long time ago i heard this one but it was something like this; "I like men with a lot of experience" (smuggler female flirt option when talking to Darmas Pollaran in Coruscant)
It had me giggle

dvkisok
01.02.2014 , 09:11 PM | #368
Guss after my Smuggler making some comment about fake Jedi: "I told you I was sorry! What did you want, flowers?" Easily the best comic relief companion in the game.
Those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

Hei_Atzfel
01.10.2014 , 02:39 PM | #369
Quote: Originally Posted by Excise View Post
Ardun Koth: "Keyword: Onomatopoeia."

And so begins the mind screw that is Imperial Agent Chapter 2.
And the dark ending of chapter 2 was oh so satisfying. Killing the two SIS agents guarding the entrance after smugly telling them how foolish they are and then locking Kothe into the turret room with the missiles only to watch him die.
"Warlord Saeari Atzfel" 55 Deception Assassin
"Manhunter"
<Mahagony>
"Champion SayŠ Atzfel" 54 Concealment Operative

Phyreblade
01.13.2014 , 07:06 PM | #370
The smuggler story is so rife I couldn't keep up with the number of "favorites". So I gathered them together into a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bPQaN_0BM4
"Why can't things be easy? Just once!"
-- Gaibriel, Sawbones Scoundrel on the Shadowlands Server