Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your favourite line of dialogue?(possible spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Your favourite line of dialogue?(possible spoilers)

MWidowmaker
01.11.2012 , 02:02 PM | #11
my sw to some goons in a spaceport trying to hijack a carbonite prisoner said something to the effect of i am going to kill you then eat you

wasnt really the dialogue itself but they way it was delivered and what he did on alderaan some noble was being annoying to the guy i was talking to after a quest and he said i will double your pay if you kill this guy so my BH without even looking just shoots the annoying guy while still looking at the quest guy and deadpans "ok its your money"
http://www.swtor.com/r/6m2C2S Free stuff, bandwagon referral link, click if you want

Bakakarasu
01.11.2012 , 04:18 PM | #12
"[Ignore the voice in your head.]"

IA, SIS - Chapter

WhoDaresWins
01.11.2012 , 04:47 PM | #13
"Congratulations, Cipher Nine. You're officially dead"
"Do I get a state funeral?"

"Let me guess, some Sith opened an ancient evil who threatens the Empire and now you want me to go in and get rid of it"

"You do know Darth Zhorrid is insane... right?"
The Imperial Inquisition

A EU Heavy RP Imperial Guild
"Death to the Emperor's enemies"

Obadaya
01.11.2012 , 04:54 PM | #14
My trooper to a questgiver after the questgiver gave some speech about how bad the war effort was on Blamora as I approached, "Whoever told you you were fit to recruit people lied."

apantoliani
01.13.2012 , 12:25 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by MWidowmaker View Post
my sw to some goons in a spaceport trying to hijack a carbonite prisoner said something to the effect of i am going to kill you then eat you

wasnt really the dialogue itself but they way it was delivered and what he did on alderaan some noble was being annoying to the guy i was talking to after a quest and he said i will double your pay if you kill this guy so my BH without even looking just shoots the annoying guy while still looking at the quest guy and deadpans "ok its your money"
This. And a follow up of along the lines of:

"You're not serious are you?"

"Don't you kill and eat your enemies?"

Pure win.
Aerendur|Sillywhitegirl
Operative|Scoundrel
Silly Squad|My Ninjas
The Harbinger

Montiphus
01.13.2012 , 12:28 PM | #16
When I played IA during beta I kill some guy in front of his kid and then said "One day you'll thank me for this."

I thought that was particularly hardcore.

Spiritrider
01.13.2012 , 09:34 PM | #17
Idk if anybody's posted this yet.

On my IA:

"I love assasinating assasins. They always look so surprised."

Mr_Bald
01.14.2012 , 04:21 AM | #18
My main is an IA and there are a lot of times when I smile with clever quotes.

However the one that I remember is one of a (now deleted) Sith Warrior I played until the end of Balmorra. He confronts there some Republic troopers and we hear:

Trooper: "OK boys, let's show him what we are made of."

Warrior: "You are made of bones that break and blood that spills..."

I find my lack of a good PC disturbing.

Tamyn
01.14.2012 , 02:26 PM | #19
I just had the most awesome moment in the game last night with my Imperial Agent. She talked the big bad of Chapter 1 into giving up his evil plans of terror and destruction and abandoning his ship and prisoners to her and leaving on a tiny shuttle, asking her to not take revenge on him. It was amazing seeing this powerful character (that my agent's entire team feared) giving in and giving up.

She caught him contradicting himself and called him on it, revealing his own fear. When he started glowing red and threatening her life in earnest, she said:

"Kill me if you must. You've already lost."

He leaves, saying one day he'll be back, and my agent's last line is, "Hurt anyone else, and I'll come looking for you." He replies that never has he known anyone that he hated and respected so much.

My little non-force user talked the enemy into submission. It was so great.

Xaldynn
01.14.2012 , 02:34 PM | #20
I cant remember EXACT specific quotes, but I LOL every single time you can do a "Force Persuade" option on npcs

xD

Voss Space Travel Relations "you cant take him off planet! his race is not allowed off world!"

my toon *force persuade* "there arent any Gormak's here, you will let us pass"

Voss Space Travel Relations "there arent any Gormaks here...strange...i will let you pass"

lmao!

that and when you take over the opposing gang on Nar Shadaa:

gang "we will never give up the chip!"

my toon *force persuade* "you will give me the chip and join my gang"

gang "here's the chip, also we'd like to join your group, heres a cash offering so we can join"

god i love it <3
Zéphyros Stärrk Calämitus Spëcter
Kόrrvo Kúgo Stárrk Cόrrvo

Guild Leader Of: The Will Of The Force