Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Logic for Dummies -- Read

marili
12.14.2011 , 07:58 AM | #21
i would like to get server first but can't with this system,plus they need to patch that war front bug/exploits day 1 not dec 20.

lividspiral
12.14.2011 , 08:00 AM | #22
if there are brand spanking new car smell servers the 20th then absolutely i'll be happy to roll a toon or 2 there.

the people who are mad, are merely mad because they want to play a game they've waited years for.. and where early access was a marketed, selling point of a game which they pre ordered based on the marketed selling point that they'd get in early.

there are people in early.

the other folks who are not in early yet, feel like they aren't getting something they bought and paid for..

they may or may not be reasonable, but when you've waited years to play along with millions of other people, and there are a magical, special few thousand who are playing but you're not one of them, i can see how they'd get a bit grumpy.

a week from now, no one will remember or care. but on the 13th and 14th.. they care very much
Pre-Order july 23rd !!!!

You don't run into people that don't like Bill Murray movies. If you do, kill that person, because they may be demon posessed. - Ron Bennington

Must
12.14.2011 , 08:00 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Lasica View Post
It's per server.
Nice because then i can try until i find a server where the nickname is not taken, thanks for the answer
Ehona Pawe on SWG , Elder Doctor Europe Chimaera server and Must aka Genki Dama Elder Jedi Europe Chimaera Server SWG 25-06-2004

Glymner
12.14.2011 , 08:05 AM | #24
I thought this thread was about logic, not how to be a drone under capitalism. I find your lack of cynicism disturbing.

torotacoman
12.14.2011 , 08:08 AM | #25
But playing solo in an mmo on a pvp server getting ganked is so much DANG fun!

Nanotech
12.14.2011 , 08:09 AM | #26
Except this isn't logical because the thousands of people waiting to join their guilds on established servers would be ****ed.

It's logical for the unguilded, sure. I have been saying that for a while now.