Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Logic for Dummies -- Read

Eroiqua
12.14.2011 , 07:38 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Chuckskyline View Post
All EGA did was screw the economy, and let elite day oners get a head start on everything.
I think it would be rather funny if, come Friday, everyone who got into EGA the first couple of days were locked out until the 20th. After all, Bioware did say *up to five days*. They never said that getting in on the 13th guaranteed you would be able to play non-stop through the 19th.

Goretzu
12.14.2011 , 07:40 AM | #12
What if your guild is already on a server?
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

Justiful
12.14.2011 , 07:43 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Goretzu View Post
What if your guild is already on a server?
Who cares? Do you want to play catch-up for a few weeks. Or do you want to play.

I wouldn't be suprised if entire guilds want to re-roll once the 20th servers come out.

Hypernetic
12.14.2011 , 07:44 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Justiful View Post

I wouldn't be suprised if entire guilds want to re-roll once the 20th servers come out.
What a joke...

Bainwen
12.14.2011 , 07:45 AM | #15
I demand access before anyone else because I'm an impatien modern day individualist and I cant wait more then 5 seconds for anything.

Must
12.14.2011 , 07:52 AM | #16
can anyone answer this
If the nickname you want is taken, is the nickname then unavailable for all servers or only for the server you are on? My Vulcan logic says only for the server you are on
Ehona Pawe on SWG , Elder Doctor Europe Chimaera server and Must aka Genki Dama Elder Jedi Europe Chimaera Server SWG 25-06-2004

Lasica
12.14.2011 , 07:54 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Must View Post
can anyone answer this
If the nickname you want is taken, is the nickname then unavailable for all servers or only for the server you are on? My Vulcan logic says only for the server you are on
It's per server.

RiteOn
12.14.2011 , 07:54 AM | #18
Start in 2013, you will have a lot of tutorials, noboby will be on the game, so basically you can have it all to yourself.

BW and EA will take care of you, since you will be their only customer.

Just my HO...

Justiful
12.14.2011 , 07:57 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Bainwen View Post
I demand access before anyone else because I'm an impatien modern day individualist and I cant wait more then 5 seconds for anything.
Yea. *hug* --

I can't get no satisfaction,
I can't get no satisfaction.
'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try.
I can't get no, I can't get no.

When I'm sitten at my desk.
And the man comes on the forums
and he is telling me more and more
about some useless information
supposed to fire my imagination.
I can't get no, oh no no no.
Hey hey hey, that's what I say.

FerrusPA
12.14.2011 , 07:58 AM | #20
Expected actual lesson in deductive reasoning. Left disappointed.