Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Last conversation w/ Vette,Jaesa

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Last conversation w/ Vette,Jaesa

crunkerone
01.08.2012 , 05:03 PM | #1
This may contain spoilers

I have Vette at full affection, my character married her and just killed Baras and is level 50, but my last conversation with her was before Corriela and it was her saying shes in it for the long haul whether it be having kids or adopting, is there anything after that?

With Jaesa it was kind of the same thing, something like me telling her she and her kid are always welcomed, I am light side so no romance options but is there anything else after that

What's the last conversation others have had with Vette and Jaesa and who are you having your character romance?

Or are they setting up an expansion or patch with something happening to one of their kids and we have to take care of it..........

Taunque
01.08.2012 , 06:52 PM | #2
It's a trap!

Absavage
01.08.2012 , 07:18 PM | #3
I had a similar ending after romancing dark side Jaesa. I'm assuming they'll patch in more story to deal with the whole marriage/kids thing. It was a kind of an abrupt ending.

Swedguy
11.13.2012 , 01:56 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Absavage View Post
I had a similar ending after romancing dark side Jaesa. I'm assuming they'll patch in more story to deal with the whole marriage/kids thing. It was a kind of an abrupt ending.
Agreed, it really was. I think it would be pretty nice if they expanded on it.

verfallen
11.13.2012 , 08:03 PM | #5
All companion's last convo is mostly : "blablabla I'll have your back till the end, and prolong your legacy to others"

Regardless of class. Romance options sometimes have a variance over talking bout kids.

But I very much doubt any class will get a bun in the oven of their romance option, nor will female toon suddenly be pregnant over future expensions ( a pregant woman on an ops...yahhh not so much)

Possibly new companion convo could happen in the future, it would be smart for EA to play to their strenght here. But don't expect more than that I'd say.

Edit errr bit of a necro lol?