Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why does Mako suck?

01.07.2012 , 10:22 PM | #11
I have the opposite experience, play without her and see how well you do.
█[][]_______█▀▀█Ξ ═══
/____/ ↻ ___▀▀▀

01.07.2012 , 11:16 PM | #12
90% of the time she's great, for some reason there are occasions where im begging for a heal...dont know why it happens.
whats inside?

01.07.2012 , 11:20 PM | #13
Sometimes partners glitch out and refuse to help, sometimes you forget they are not in attack mode. check these things. Also check if you've turned off her abilities accidentally. Mako is by far the best companion you will get, damage is not all that great, but as an arsenal BH i don't really care.

01.07.2012 , 11:26 PM | #14
I find her to be so good that I'm getting kind of frustrated. I'd like to take some of the other companions out, but I find her indispensable. Maybe if I gear them, they're damage will make up for it?

01.08.2012 , 12:31 AM | #15
Whenever I think she's starting to be bad, I look over and realize her healing stance isn't activated. Level 40 & she's still my go-to companion.

01.08.2012 , 12:33 AM | #16
She seems to do pretty well with me, in general she might be a little rough on battles with more than one Strong or a swarm of regular opponents. But in a 1 on one battle, even with Elites around 2 levels above me, I usually come out on top with maybe a Rapid Scan of my own here and there. Agreed she doesn't seem to do much damage (cause she's always healing me) but as long as she keeps my stats up I can manage.

I am only level 32 at this point, so I haven't had Gault much, so I still tend to rely on Mako, but I am starting to take Gault out on runn where I am cleaning trash mobs, but I usually switch to Mako before the boss battle. As a Merc, and building on the Bodyguard tree, I SHOULD start relying on my own h eals, but I haven't gotten around to that yet.

Her electric shock attack is a great interrupt as well.

01.08.2012 , 01:32 AM | #17
Mako is the bombdiggity. Like the others I really cannot work without her. But I do want to roll with Blizz, if nothing else for comic effect, he cracks me up!

01.08.2012 , 01:40 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by BBriggs View Post
Mako barley heals and does almost no damage. I really hate that shes my only option at the moment to have out as my companion. Does she get any better? Or will I continue to die everytime I fight a mob higher level than me?
You must have a different Mako than I do, Mine heals me very well, I can take elites my level, plus elites 1 or 2 levels higher. Her damage is fine, just like your character, you have to gear her out.
You registered your Pre-Order code on 07.21.2011

01.08.2012 , 01:41 AM | #19
i thought she was one of the best companions 0.o
I don't usually look for people raging, but when i do i prefer SWTOR forums.

01.08.2012 , 01:41 AM | #20
Gault #1
Once known as Bobaphat
Then -Ronin- of Valcyn
Died as Danny-Rand of Chilastra