Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why does Mako suck?

BBriggs
01.07.2012 , 08:59 PM | #1
**I have geared Mako, and myself, and also got better with combat. This is no longer a problem**

Mordeguy
01.07.2012 , 09:04 PM | #2
Are you keeping her geared and giving her the right stats? Mako is far from sucky.

MelonFayce
01.07.2012 , 09:05 PM | #3
At the moment I'm sitting at 46 and she is the only companion I have used at all.. Her healing does get ALOT better which makes it easier to solo stuff in the later levels.

Just hang in there and you'll eventually come out okay.
Sensatious Imperial Agent / Operative / Lethality-Concealment

Raltar
01.07.2012 , 09:05 PM | #4
It's not just Mako, it's all healing companions. They are just pure terrible as far as gameplay is concerned.

Jamox
01.07.2012 , 09:10 PM | #5
Wierd, Im lvl 41, every (Elite) fight ive been in i have not dropped below 80% health
Although I am Powertech Shields

Could be that I just dont take damage, But she does keep me healed good

getcarty
01.07.2012 , 09:22 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by MelonFayce View Post
At the moment I'm sitting at 46 and she is the only companion I have used at all.. Her healing does get ALOT better which makes it easier to solo stuff in the later levels.

Just hang in there and you'll eventually come out okay.
Aye I done the same. If anything she needs a nerf as she makes the game too easy

Xarxos
01.07.2012 , 09:27 PM | #7
Best Companion ever. Had to take other companions for some missions because the plot hasn't allowed me to switch back to her: hardest minutes of gameplay.

SW_BH
01.07.2012 , 09:35 PM | #8
Mako is pretty much the only one I use ever. Torian is OK, maybe, sometimes, but Mako is frigging awesome. Always has been, maybe you're not doing something right...

latuya
01.07.2012 , 09:57 PM | #9
The only time I don't use Mako is when I'm grouped with a healer. She is by far my favorite companion. If you think she sucks, you are doing something wrong.
Any fool can take a life; it takes a master to control a life.

Delraniss
01.07.2012 , 10:01 PM | #10
I like mako alot, yea i died a few times early on. But that was due to the fact I miss-geared her. After learning what stats worked for her she's been great. I havnt gotten torian yet, but i have used gualt. Gualt is good when you are in areas with maybe a mob of 2. I usually set him on the elites while i take down the lesser. Then I heal him to max then engage the elite, never had a problem. With bigger groups mako is the way to go. Just make sure you equip them properly.